Load quality

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If my loader was on this truck I'd whip him with a newspaper and rub his nose in the load.
Today was my first day back in a couple of weeks...this driver gave me a big hug...he was so glad i was back. It was early when i took this...around 7:30. His route usually runs between 375-430 pieces....
CAM00010.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Today was my first day back in a couple of weeks...this driver gave me a big hug...he was so glad i was back. It was early when i took this...around 7:30. His route usually runs between 375-430 pieces....
View attachment 27671
Yeah it's not even funny anymore. I'm going on over a month of this :censored2:. I don't understand how a sup or the loader could find it acceptable

Dispatch doesn't help. No RDR but 2 dock bulk stops in my 8000 section on top of 25 other stops.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah it's not even funny anymore. I'm going on over a month of this :censored2:. I don't understand how a sup or the loader could find it acceptable

Dispatch doesn't help. No RDR but 2 dock bulk stops in my 8000 section on top of 25 other stops.
I've seen drivers 'drag" their OC and center manager to the back of their truck along with the PT sup...and show them the unacceptable pile of crap. If you yell loud and often enough....someone just might listen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've seen drivers 'drag" their OC and center manager to the back of their truck along with the PT sup...and show them the unacceptable pile of crap. If you yell loud and often enough....someone just might listen.
At this point I'd just assume they save the money and have a machine toss it all in there.

Might as well pay me more if I'm doing 2 jobs.

HardknocksUPSer

Come in and yell "it looks like a :censored2:ing slow plow went through my truck" right in front of the PT sup and other drivers, next day they'll do a load audit, that's what I seen a driver do in February.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Once you deliver your air stop and sort, but make sure you code it P60. When they see their numbers getting destroyed everyday it will get their attention quick, fast, and in a hurry.

TheKid

If my loader was on this truck I'd whip him with a newspaper and rub his nose in the load.
I feel your pain man , my preloader is awful.
Easily costs me 30 min a day
Maybe more
I stopped struggling through it , I pull over as soon as there is room back there and arrange it myself

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Costs drivers too. That's time he could be home with his family.
It's time whether you are delivering, sorting, or driving. At the end of the day it costs production, which costs UPS. Now, if you're like me the more they suck the more I make, it costs UPS. For those that feel it's costs them time with thier family, sign the 9.5 list. When you get a load that looks like a woodchipper loaded it, it costs UPS, you simply work your -9.5 day.