Loader to Unloader

Hasmik

Hi I recently got hired at UPS as a package handler and I have been picked to do loading. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to do unloading. Is there anyway I can move to unloading? Is loading bad because I heard it was.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi I recently got hired at UPS as a package handler and I have been picked to do loading. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to do unloading. Is there anyway I can move to unloading? Is loading bad because I heard it was.
Oh FFS. And I would like a villa on the south of France. We don't always get what we want. Wah.

BrownBrokeDown

Wait, whats that i hear? I believe its the Wambulance!!!

You just got hired, but don't want to put the time in? Every newby has to deal with :spank: , why do you feel you should get preferential treatment? And to answer the question, no, you don't get preferential treatment as a new hire. You have to work as directed at the job they direct you to work at. If your lucky they might pull you off a couple of times a month to help out another area. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to deal with loading, there is always other jobs out there.

side note: We have had more new hire loaders quit this leadup to peak, than the last 3 years combined. None of them want to put effort in. Is this the type of mental strength of the next generation coming up? There is always a couple of these posts on here every peak, but damn its getting bad here this year too.

Mst3k

All the jobs at ups are terrible. loaders unloaders, drivers and supervisors all have to deal with bull:censored2:.

Deal with it or quit.

Hasmik

Wait, whats that i hear? I believe its the Wambulance!!!

You just got hired, but don't want to put the time in? Every newby has to deal with :spank: , why do you feel you should get preferential treatment? And to answer the question, no, you don't get preferential treatment as a new hire. You have to work as directed at the job they direct you to work at. If your lucky they might pull you off a couple of times a month to help out another area. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to deal with loading, there is always other jobs out there.

side note: We have had more new hire loaders quit this leadup to peak, than the last 3 years combined. None of them want to put effort in. Is this the type of mental strength of the next generation coming up? There is always a couple of these posts on here every peak, but damn its getting bad here this year too.

k