loaders- fun things to do to your drivers who complain about absolutely perfect loads

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Re: loaders- fun things to do to your drivers who complain about absolutely perfect l

i'm sorry speed. i didn't mean all that stuff.

Last edited:

hyena

Re: loaders- fun things to do to your drivers who complain about absolutely perfect l

You were hired to do a specific job, a specific way. There was no clause that enables you to do a sub-par job depending on the feedback your getiing from any driver. Grow up, do your job, or go somewhere else. You are not forced to stay with UPS and work here. You work hard for yourself, not anyone else.
You really dont see the humor in this thread? I guess there are grumpy old people out there everywhere. I think the starter of this thread was trying to deal with the hostility of this driver in a funny way.

sx2700

Banned

You really dont see the humor in this thread? I guess there are grumpy old people out there everywhere. I think the starter of this thread was trying to deal with the hostility of this driver in a funny way.

speeddemon is probably the one that the thread was started about.

Dutch Dawg

ok ok. man that sure was a good thread. i love reading everyones reactions- fricken hillarious.
everyone will be quite pleased to read that i didn't actually mess with the complaining driver today. he should be happy with his load- but if i hear from my supervisor that he complained about his load then....

Then what? You'll come back on here whining some more?

Forty6and2

I'm Broken

Then what? You'll come back on here whining some more?

not whining. stating the facts. the facts are

1. he controls his load quality
2. he gets paid to sort too
3. he is not special

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

A good loader is anyone who gets me out of the building before 9am

LiL"Comet"

A couple weeks ago there was a drvr fired in my center for spray-painting his inside wheel wells w/ black paint Floor 3 on 1 side and Floor 4 on the other his pre-loader was on vacation I guess he was a little frustrated but that was a very, very stupid thing to do. What goes around comes around Carma is a funny thing. So just remember when you are doing things to someone what may come back around to bite you later. Because no matter what you do I believe it does come full circle