Local 135 has a conference call scheduled sunday at 5pm

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Never seen anything like this. They sent out a mass message of a conference call Sunday at 5pm concering the Corona virus. Is anybody else's local doing this? Seems weird to me to wait this long to say something.

542thruNthru

Never seen anything like this. They sent out a mass message of a conference call Sunday at 5pm concering the Corona virus. Is anybody else's local doing this? Seems weird to me to wait this long to say something.

My local had a video conference call with stewards and safety committee members. They then sent a letter to the company with demands of things they would like done to help keep members safe.

A steward friend sent me the letter.

Maybe it's something like that where they are going to inform all their members of the steps they are taking.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
My local had a video conference call with stewards and safety committee members. They then sent a letter to the company with demands of things they would like done to help keep members safe.

A steward friend sent me the letter.

Maybe it's something like that where they are going to inform all their members of the steps they are taking.

I figured that what it is. Just struck me as odd with the timing