Local 17 getting people for a quoram - on topic

Above10200

I am looking for a way to get my local union members down for a quarm!
Thinking fo having people commit to the 4 months we need jan. Feb. Mar. Apr.
Dooing a big family party at red robin on 70/76 and wadswotrh than hit up a trampoline place. What are your thoughts to get the commitment and the funds to pay. PLEASE NO SMARTASS COMMITMENTS! We need all the support we can get!

over9five

Staff member
Quarm is basically the four elemental gods (Xegony; Rathe; Triumverate of Water; Fennin Ro) combined into one. He guards the chamber in which Zebuxoruk is imprisoned. Quarm hits for a max 4,000 (quads); flurries; AE rampages (mitigated to ~1,500); and enrages. He spawns several adds called "a time vortex".

I don't get it.

Above10200

Ok so dont know the terms but , getting enough people to get business done in the local union. We need 40 people, usually get about 20+! We need enough people to get :censored2: done and bring the number of people down to 20 so we can finly get :censored2: moving in the union. My generation and younger has, no clue what collective bargaining can do!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dooing a big family party at red robin on 70/76 and wadswotrh than hit up a trampoline place. What are your thoughts to get the commitment and the funds to pay. PLEASE NO SMARTASS COMMITMENTS! We need all the support we can get!

Bring beer

Millennial's can't turn down free beer

Above10200

I am not a steward or on the board or anything just trying to get as many people to show up as I can. I feel it is important for people to get involved and help support the union.

Inthegame

I am not a steward or on the board or anything just trying to get as many people to show up as I can. I feel it is important for people to get involved and help support the union.
Good for you. I post notices all over the bldg reminding of upcoming mtgs. I'm guessing it gets at least a few more faces in the crowd...

542thruNthru

Quarm is basically the four elemental gods (Xegony; Rathe; Triumverate of Water; Fennin Ro) combined into one. He guards the chamber in which Zebuxoruk is imprisoned. Quarm hits for a max 4,000 (quads); flurries; AE rampages (mitigated to ~1,500); and enrages. He spawns several adds called "a time vortex".

I don't get it.

Quarm is a badA* god. He's not like one of these sissy God's like Jesus or Buddha!

I'd show up to see him!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Ok so dont know the terms but , getting enough people to get business done in the local union. We need 40 people, usually get about 20+! We need enough people to get :censored2: done and bring the number of people down to 20 so we can finly get :censored2: moving in the union. My generation and younger has, no clue what collective bargaining can do!

I would never disparage any member, for wanting to be involved.

Encouraging fellow members is a "plus" in my book.

-Bug-

* As an aside.... profanity is useful.... but wears out quick. *