Local 25 Members, Support the Teamster 4 & Unionpowerradio.com speak-out against the Boss Baby!

Hofficer Hater

Please Support the Teamster 4 and their families who were thrown under the bus by Local 25 President who is also the current head of contract negotiations at UPS.

Learn the latest on the Teamster 4 on trial vs Top Chef by checking/joining their FB page.

Hear yesterday's podcast from the members and families of Local 25 speak about these 4 brothers being thrown under the bus by the Boss Baby on Union Power Radio. unionpowerradio.com on Mixlr

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How did they get arrested during a peaceful protest? Also the funny part is you don't care about the four teamsters or their families....your just trying to use there story to smear a teamster leader

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Definitely not for free!!!!!i wonder how much they pay him for those templates that you can get for free.....how much do you think he makes on that scam?
I think it's about $2000 for ft positions and 1000 for pt. Plus expenses like food and gas. So an average local that has a Prez, VP, ST and RS, 3 Trustees and 4 BA's, they would make about $15,000. If they win, you're on the hook for $30,000 a year to TDU. That's members dues money btw. It should be called embezzlement.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I think it's about $2000 for ft positions and 1000 for pt. Plus expenses like food and gas. So an average local that has a Prez, VP, ST and RS, 3 Trustees and 4 BA's, they would make about $15,000. If they win, you're on the hook for $30,000 a year to TDU. That's members dues money btw. It should be called embezzlement.
I heard they are upset because the president of local 186 that they helped get elected doesn't want to pay them

wide load

After they were thrown under the bus by their local's president they prevailed. Now the exposure against their president and the fight for Local 25 begins.
Throws them under the bus you maroon? You were complaining before that he didn't say anything. MH took the heat for the entire thing. You're just jealous because your "cause" of fleecing union members for their hard earned money is coming to an end. I hope you saved up cash, because soon you're going to have to get a real job instead of making fliers for $30,000. Beat it.

IMG_0419.jpg
Nobody forgets how much you make!!

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

Throws them under the bus you maroon? You were complaining before that he didn't say anything. MH took the heat for the entire thing. You're just jealous because your "cause" of fleecing union members for their hard earned money is coming to an end. I hope you saved up cash, because soon you're going to have to get a real job instead of making fliers for $30,000. Beat it.

View attachment 150936 Nobody forgets how much you make!!
37k isn't a whole lotta money. I'd be asking supporters for donations if I only made 37k, just saying.

wide load

37k isn't a whole lotta money. I'd be asking supporters for donations if I only made 37k, just saying.
If you think 37k is what he's making for his non profit, you'd be mistaken. Let's assume that all these figures are accurate. Seems like a very missed managed nonprofit doesn't it? I mean, as the TRF help anyone?