Local 25 Rank-and-File Member drags the Boston Bully through the Mud!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Awww, so compelling. Typical rat, rats on someone else calling them a rat? Does this podcast have affiliation to TU and or TDU? Nothing suspicious about it. Do you think the membership is that stupid?

wide load

If you forward the podcast to the 1:10 mark you can hear movie industry rank-and-file member expose Sean the Boston Bully O' for the rat he is.

The What The Heck show 5-27-17 Episode | Free Podcasts | PodOmatic"
IMG_2758.PNG
Nobody forgot how much you make loser.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Listen Paff or Lev, whichever one you are. People are on to your game. $1000 bucks says your TDU convention produces less people this year than ever?
What I don't understand is why this guy is trying to blame SO when SO wasn't there protesting and if I'm not mistaken there was nothing wrong with them protesting the problem was what the guy speaking in the clip did during the protest.......which SO didn't instruct or know about

wide load

What I don't understand is why this guy is trying to blame SO when SO wasn't there protesting and if I'm not mistaken there was nothing wrong with them protesting the problem was what the guy speaking in the clip did during the protest.......which SO didn't instruct or know about
You're the champion. You obviously get it. The rouse is in. The guy in the clip took it upon himself to act like a butt hole. When exposed, the easiest and oldest trick is too....? That's right, blame someone else for your own actions. Typical loser rat.

LeadBelly

Banned
I love Sean O. Guys like the second coming of James R Hoffa except 2017 version. He's a great champion for organized labor, a great humanitarian, and dudes coooool than the other side of the pillow. Very down to earth, and easy to reach.

anHOURover

That's old news son. Let's talk about your idol Mr. Morris.
Mr morris from 623 is not my idol.
You must idolize him. He's a waste of a polo shirt. He's an empty suit. Let's keep talking about our current IBT small package director. Someone you say is the future of the teamsters. Yeah he fits right in.
He's CORRUPT
HE LIES
HES INVOLVED WITH ORGANIZED CRIM
HE HAD BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THREATENING FELLOW UNION MEMBERS
I CAN KEEP GOING
FACT

anHOURover

I love Sean O. Guys like the second coming of James R Hoffa except 2017 version. He's a great champion for organized labor, a great humanitarian, and dudes coooool than the other side of the pillow. Very down to earth, and easy to reach.
These facts told by a dues paying member of local 25 make my rooster erect
FACT

wide load

Ok so now a Facebook page cost money to run? Look how foolish you sound. !!
FREAKING ROOSTERHEAD.
YOUR WORD IS TRASH FROM THIS POINT ON.
FACT
Stop being dumb. The guy calls in at 1 minute into the start of the show with,"Oh we are talking about Sean right?"
The host then covers the up the tell by saying "we are always ready to list to a Sean story"
News flash, the fix was in days ago. This loser is a criminal. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Stop being dumb. The guy calls in at 1 minute into the start of the show with,"Oh we are talking about Sean right?"
The host then covers the up the tell by saying "we are always ready to list to a Sean story"
News flash, the fix was in days ago. This loser is a criminal. I hope he gets what he deserves.
The other thing that's funny is where did he get the phone number to call in

anHOURover

YOU SAID THE VOTE
NO PAGE IS PAID FOR BY the TDU CLAN
THATS FALSE
IT COST NOTHING TO START A GROUP ON FACEBOOK. TDU DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING ! TAKE YOUR FALSE COMMENT BACK! As much as I'd love to blame tdu it false. YOU REALLY ARE LOSING STEAM HERE ROOSTERHEAD
FACT