local 251 stewards elections

hartford ogs

We had some stewards elections in our hub. Finally some democracy. Heard BR won the job on the midnight shift. I bet he will do a good job. As for east and metro, they didn't have them yet. I hope we keep the acting steward we have in east, he is doing a good job and i heard metro has a rock star steward.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Great start with these elections. Progress, and move forward from those jugheads who ruined your local... Think smart and ignore the "407's" in the world who try too hard to be a "somebody" in the union business.

Good Luck,

TOS

stink219

Great start with these elections. Progress, and move forward from those jugheads who ruined your local... Think smart and ignore the "407's" in the world who try too hard to be a "somebody" in the union business.

Good Luck,

TOS
The guy that ruined our local got bounced in 2006. A laundry list of deplorable acts.

hartford ogs

Ok he admitted he had a drug problem? It takes a man to admit that, and he went and got help now he is clean and sober for over 7 years. He went back to school since then, got multiple degrees. He is a court advocate for youth programs. Mentors college kids on labor and education. Devotes all his time to his children. He became a role model for people who want to change. So there is absolutely no right to even bring him into this equation. its been 8 years since then. Get over it, He hasn't been around to ruin the books, there is no money in the savings for this local, Who was in office the last 8, thats who you should look at for ruining the local.

stink219

Please tell us what deplorable acts he got bounced for, you said a laundry list? Tell us. I though it was one infraction he got bounced for. Well?
Selling out 2000 jobs of the local for a seat on the Intl board. Writing checks from the local for equipment that was never verified. Using funds as a personal bank account.

smells like godzilla

Selling out 2000 jobs of the local for a seat on the Intl board. Writing checks from the local for equipment that was never verified. Using funds as a personal bank account.

Those are some serious claims. Can you back that up? Considering he was never banned, actual evidence of those claims apparently never saw the light of day.
What 2000 jobs are you referring to? The Local didnt decline by 2000 jobs at any point. It actually gained over 3000 members between 1992 and 2006.

Sent using BrownCafe App

yamahogmamma

PRELOADER-
We had some stewards elections in our hub. Finally some democracy. Heard BR won the job on the midnight shift. I bet he will do a good job. As for east and metro, they didn't have them yet. I hope we keep the acting steward we have in east, he is doing a good job and i heard metro has a rock star steward.
SOMEONE SAID CHUCK.C WAS A STEWARD NOW??????

stink219

So there was an electoral process in all centers? Who counted the ballots and were all candidates present for the results?