Local 396 nominations what a joke

Sanidad 396

Today at Local 396 nominations 2 groups showed up that will be running against Ron and his team. These groups are Sal and Rich who are running for the top spot against incumbent Ron.

Today, was a sad but true reminder of the importance of this election. You have Rich who was fired by UPS, the Local and I also hear he had some financial issues at the UPS Credit Union where he was also fired a few years ago. Rich has a history of going to the goverment and police to deal with internal union issues even if those actions cause harm to his fellow brothers or sisters. Rich has ran and failed in about 5-6 elections now, the cost for all these elections is astronomical its in the 6 figures lots of $$$$, but he does not care. He cares about his own personal agenda and his rift with Jay and Javier. He would continually tell us at Sanitation that Javier never showed him respect when he worked at Local 396.

Sal visited my yard a few days ago, he was singing time for change. I asked him why is it time for change as you say. His initial response was Ron and Jay have been in office for awhile we need to change that every 3-5 terms. Then he said that nobody in UPS respects him and they all want him out! Let me be a little sarcastic here "SAL, IF MEMBERS DON'T LIKE RON AND DONT SUPPORT HIM IM EITHER BLIND OR JUST PLAIN STUPID BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE SENSE I GOT AT THE 200+ SUPPORTERS AT NOMINATIONS TODAY COMPARED TO YOUR 10 SUPPORTERS" just saying the numbers seemed a little too tilted to Ron's side. Also, seems as you have earned the name of Supervisor by lots of UPS members there has to be some truth to that if everybody knows you as a Supervisor that drops dime on his own co-workers, what kind of a so called union man are you? Maybe UPS or Waste companies put you up to this hoping you can win and give the company everything they want. You will always be a company kiss ass dime dropping fool, nobody respects your sorry ass! This clown shoukd go work at a circus and leave Local 396 politics alone. No clowns in our Local go back to management

Rich, You have been fired from every place you get in. UPS, LOCAL 396, UPS CREDIT UNION, TDU FIRED YOU ALSO, H-LEAL FIRED YOU AND HE FIRED YOU WHILE HE WAS INSIDE YOUR HOUSE and lastly the members have fired you 6 times every election as the answer has been the same and that is "RICH YOU LOST THE ELECTION AGAIN" its time for you to just go away and quit spending our money on your personal issues you have with Jay and Javier.

Hofficer Hater

If Mickey Mouse doesn't get 50% of the vote these two opposition slates will look like egotistic morons that flushed down the toilet a great opportunity to defeat such an incompetent unionist.

542thruNthru

Today at Local 396 nominations 2 groups showed up that will be running against Ron and his team. These groups are Sal and Rich who are running for the top spot against incumbent Ron.

Today, was a sad but true reminder of the importance of this election. You have Rich who was fired by UPS, the Local and I also hear he had some financial issues at the UPS Credit Union where he was also fired a few years ago. Rich has a history of going to the goverment and police to deal with internal union issues even if those actions cause harm to his fellow brothers or sisters. Rich has ran and failed in about 5-6 elections now, the cost for all these elections is astronomical its in the 6 figures lots of $$$$, but he does not care. He cares about his own personal agenda and his rift with Jay and Javier. He would continually tell us at Sanitation that Javier never showed him respect when he worked at Local 396.

Sal visited my yard a few days ago, he was singing time for change. I asked him why is it time for change as you say. His initial response was Ron and Jay have been in office for awhile we need to change that every 3-5 terms. Then he said that nobody in UPS respects him and they all want him out! Let me be a little sarcastic here "SAL, IF MEMBERS DON'T LIKE RON AND DONT SUPPORT HIM IM EITHER BLIND OR JUST PLAIN STUPID BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE SENSE I GOT AT THE 200+ SUPPORTERS AT NOMINATIONS TODAY COMPARED TO YOUR 10 SUPPORTERS" just saying the numbers seemed a little too tilted to Ron's side. Also, seems as you have earned the name of Supervisor by lots of UPS members there has to be some truth to that if everybody knows you as a Supervisor that drops dime on his own co-workers, what kind of a so called union man are you? Maybe UPS or Waste companies put you up to this hoping you can win and give the company everything they want. You will always be a company kiss ass dime dropping fool, nobody respects your sorry ass! This clown shoukd go work at a circus and leave Local 396 politics alone. No clowns in our Local go back to management

Rich, You have been fired from every place you get in. UPS, LOCAL 396, UPS CREDIT UNION, TDU FIRED YOU ALSO, H-LEAL FIRED YOU AND HE FIRED YOU WHILE HE WAS INSIDE YOUR HOUSE and lastly the members have fired you 6 times every election as the answer has been the same and that is "RICH YOU LOST THE ELECTION AGAIN" its time for you to just go away and quit spending our money on your personal issues you have with Jay and Javier.

TLDR

IMG_0867.JPG

SoCalUPS

What upsets me is people wanting to run for office that have no business doing it. They are so hell bent on getting rid of an administration even though they don't have a game plan. These slates running again RH do not have what it takes to be successful for 396 membership. If RH loses, members are going to be screwed big time.

Sanidad 396

Hoy mandamos al equipo de Sal a la chingada! Les preguntamos porque nos avandonaron en la junta la semana pasada? No tuvieron respuestas, nos dieron una excusa sumamente estupida. Me dijieron que la hija de Sal cumplio sus 15 años y la fiesta y misa ya habia empesado, ningun padre hubiera atendido una junta en vez de estar con su quinceañera y celebrando. Lo que me doy cuenta es que Sal nos quiere ver la cara de pendejos a mi y a mis compañeros. Mire Compa, mejor no vuelvan a venir con sus mentiras a Waste.

What upsets me is people wanting to run for office that have no business doing it. They are so hell bent on getting rid of an administration even though they don't have a game plan. These slates running again RH do not have what it takes to be successful for 396 membership. If RH loses, members are going to be screwed big time.

10 centavos por ano en sanidad, haha!

Hoy mandamos al equipo de Sal a la chingada! Les preguntamos porque nos avandonaron en la junta la semana pasada? No tuvieron respuestas, nos dieron una excusa sumamente estupida. Me dijieron que la hija de Sal cumplio sus 15 años y la fiesta y misa ya habia empesado, ningun padre hubiera atendido una junta en vez de estar con su quinceañera y celebrando. Lo que me doy cuenta es que Sal nos quiere ver la cara de pendejos a mi y a mis compañeros. Mire Compa, mejor no vuelvan a venir con sus mentiras a Waste.

Cuanto ganas en pension estupido?

UPS gana $11.31. Como te vas a solventar con la miserable pension de ese estupido vendido RH?

Deja de hablar pendejadas!

Sanidad 396

Hola Guicho Para empezar deberias de primero educarte bien en el tema que quieres discutir. UPS a travez de mas de 40 años en un contrato Nacional, escucha bien imbecil NACIONAL ah llegado acumular este tipo de pension por cada hora de trabajo. Las planillas anteriores que estaban al mando de nuestro sindicato nunca movieron ni un solo dedo por nuestra industria y ninguno tuvo los pantalones de meternos en la pension de WESTERN PENSION que es una si no la mejor pension en todo el pais. RH si tuvo el valor de meternos a la mejor pension del pais. Y no nomas dentro del sindicato de los Teamsters, si no de otros sindicatos y corporacion grandes. Muy pocas organizaciónes tienen los fondos requeridos en sus pensiones para poder abastecer a los que se retiran y tener los fondos necesarios para darle a esos miembros retirados su mensualidad. A travez de años se fortaleze y crece tu pension. Tambien a travez de años crece lo que la compañia paga por cada hora. Si no fueras tan :censored2: y dejaras de hablar estupideces y dejaras de ser el titere de B. U-lloa te darias cuenta de lo que las compañias pagaban por hora a la pension en otros sindicatos ya establecidos con mas de 35-50 años de antigüedad dentro de la pension de los TEAMSTERS WESTERN PENSION. Yo por lo menos acepto que estaba equivocado en lo que me estaban explicando. Pero yo estoy leyendo los contratos de Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, Oakland y otros de cuando iniciaron a la pension y te dire que si tu hicieras lo mismo dejarias de hacerle caso al inutil de B.U.lloa. Ese :censored2: nomas nos quiere dividir, pero conmigo R.G, Sal y U-lloa se la pelaron. A mi ya no me van a tratar de vender su mierda de mentiras. Votare por Ron y le prometi a mis compañeros estar mas metido en los asuntos de nuestra yarda. Unidos somos la fuerza, divididos perderemos cada vez. Exactamente esto es lo que la compañía quiere, quieren peleas y destruirnos para poder atacar al sindicato si sabe que estamos peleando y que no nos apoyamos unos a los otros. Usa la cabeza y mejor as algo por mejor a la industria de Sanidad. No me asombraría ni un poquito si las compańias an puesto a esa rata de U-lloa en nuestro sindicato para dividir a los miembros.

Last edited:

RealTeamsters63

Guicho 396 you are a *.
You are to caught up on lies and believing that nonsense TDU tells you.
BUll.oa the UPS supervisor is a liar that preys on idiots like you. Keep believing his BullS*** and you will be part of regressing Sanitation instead of progressing this industry. Go drink more TDU kool-aid maybe next time you can say RH needs to merge the UPS and Sanitation Industry contracts so we all have equal pay in wages and pension in Local 396!

Last edited by a moderator: