Local 79 brother in need

Brown Rocket

Here in naples fl a preloader by the name of Rome Robles has been diagnosed with lukemia a SECOND time.

Rome is in his mid twenties , is married an has two kids, 3 and 9.

He is currently in the icu due to fevers he keeps developing. Rome is currently unable to work either of his jobs.

His wife Angela is trying to support the family by working doubles at her job at Cracker Barrel.

Our center has come to his aid pretty well finically but the one thing that Rome feels is isolated. He feels alone despite all the support since no one but family can visit right now.

If you would please visit and like his face book page , throw out some encouraging words and invite all your ups FB friends to do the same at this link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rome-Strong/1032998290052957

. . . it would be appreciated and would make a world of difference.

If you'd like to you can donate financially here

Thanks in advance

@Shifting Contents
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
@turdferguson
@Big Arrow Down...D
@Operational needs
@cheryl
@Brownslave688
@Johnnyfootball2014
@Indecisi0n
@joeboodog
@MyTripisCut
@Future
@oldngray

Last edited:
Here in naples fl a preloader by the name of Rome Robles has been diagnosed with lukemia a SECOND time.

Rome is in his mid twenties , is married an has two kids, 3 and 9.

He is currently in the icu due to fevers he keeps developing. Rome is currently unable to work either of his jobs.

His wife Angela is trying to support the family by working doubles at her job at Cracker Barrel.

Our center has come to his aid pretty well finically but the one thing that Rome feels is isolated. He feels alone despite all the support since no one but family can visit right now.

If you would please visit and like his face book page , throw out some encouraging words and invite all your ups FB friends to do the same at this link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rome-Strong/1032998290052957

. . . it would be appreciated and would make a world of difference.

If you'd like to you can donate financially here

Thanks in advance

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
@turdferguson
@Big Arrow Down...D
@Operational needs
@cheryl
@Brownslave688
@Johnnyfootball2014
@Indecisi0n
@joeboodog
@MyTripisCut
@Future
@oldngray
Screenshot_2015-08-25-20-42-57.png

Brown Rocket

Works for me

Not a big deal

Truly was just looking for the FB page likes but if anyone wants to donate a few bucks click the "about" section on the FB page and there is a link to the go fund me page there

T

Turdferguson

Works for me

Not a big deal

Truly was just looking for the FB page likes but if anyone wants to donate a few bucks click the "about" section on the FB page and there is a link to the go fund me page there
Gave the page a like good luck