Local 804 election 2018!!!!

Do you think Local 804 is headed in the right direction?

• YES

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • NOT SURE

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I hate to break it to them.... it's not the center of the universe.

A280DF78-E09C-44C0-AD34-7B8FC96A288B.gif

Bigfatloser

My locals election is this December. I will try my best to bring you all the information related to our election.
Our President is currently dealing with a scandalous video that allegedly indicates a possible sex scandal and the possible misappropriation of union funds. This can change the make up of the current executive board. Still developing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Our President is currently dealing with a scandalous video that allegedly indicates a possible sex scandal and the possible misappropriation of union funds. This can change the make up of the current executive board. Still developing.
Misappropriation is one thing. “Allegedly”, “possible” video of a sex scandal? That sounds like a dick move in the political realm. You’ve now crossed over from taking a job to ruining families.

Bigfatloser

Misappropriation is one thing. “Allegedly”, “possible” video of a sex scandal? That sounds like a dick move in the political realm. You’ve now crossed over from taking a job to ruining families.
Wide load you sound butt hurt !!! If you can't deal with adult discussions maybe you so stay in the kids section of the cafe.

wide load

Wide load you sound butt hurt !!! If you can't deal with adult discussions maybe you so stay in the kids section of the cafe.
Listen d bag, are you part of this deal? I’ll say again, once you bring someone’s family into a political campaign then your D. If you can’t understand that then maybe you need to be taught a lesson. I noticed the person taking this “video” didn’t have the balls to approach the people. Nope, just a rogue puss that doesn’t have the balls to stand up. Just enough stones to bring someone’s kids in the mix. So, let’s go!

wide load

Eddie is 4ft tall 4ft wide he gave her a 10k bump to bang him...
Then go after the misappropriation. You bring a family into it, your a d bag. You ain’t gonna change my mind. I have zero investment in local 804. But I know a dick move when I see it. Congratulations on condoning this pusillanimous behavior