Local 804 Election

Next year is election time again for our Local. I'm certain will have more than two slates running for office in 2018. I have compiled a list of brothers and sisters that I believe will makeup the perfect slate. First let me say I speak with great confident and forethought with the names I will bring forward on May 15th 2017 .13 people who can bring the changes we need for our great local.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Next year is election time again for our Local. I'm certain will have more than two slates running for office in 2018. I have compiled a list of brothers and sisters that I believe will makeup the perfect slate. First let me say I speak with great confident and forethought with the names I will bring forward on May 15th 2017 .13 people who can bring the changes we need for our great local.
You think TS will be eligible?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why are you unveiling your selections on the "Ides of May"?

Hofficer Hater

You ever think UPS loves that you have an ever changing EBoard, and that you put all your political anger all over the air waves? It make it so easy to divide and conquer.

It goes to show how misinformed you are. It was revealed in Las Vegas over the week when Randy K of Local 1932 and his goons from JC 42 tried to intimidate one of the hosts of rank-and-file radio that VP Ron H is beginning his own radio show to counter rank-and-file radio. Several 396 brothers that contribute to rank-and-file radio have confirmed this news.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It goes to show how misinformed you are. It was revealed in Las Vegas over the week when Randy K of Local 1932 and his goons from JC 42 tried to intimidate one of the hosts of rank-and-file radio that VP Ron H is beginning his own radio show to counter rank-and-file radio. Several 396 brothers that contribute to rank-and-file radio have confirmed this news.
What was done to try and intimidate one of the hosts?also was it the west coast host or an east coast host?