local 804 is the worse

P.T Sups work 24/7 everyday of the week.. they send everybody home early and what do you see later on...the pt sup unloading smh..foster ave is the worst hub ever in ups history

AcesUp804

P.T Sups work 24/7 everyday of the week.. they send everybody home early and what do you see later on...the pt sup unloading smh..foster ave is the worst hub ever in ups history

Again you are clueless part timers are working 7-9 hours a day in Foster.

Just because you change your name don't think we don't know who you are, what a clown.

804brown

File a grievance you wil get paid !

Exactly!! So many members like to bitch and moan about this violation or that as though they know the contract. Most are clueless or dont care!! If sups are working ask them why they are working, if they are not covering a bathroom break,etc then tell them you will do the work or you file a grievance later. They will give you every excuse: too many bang outs, unexpected volume, "I was just..." , etc. They will keep doing it until the membership stands up to them and stops it. Not just one or two brave members, everyone!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Exactly!! So many members like to bitch and moan about this violation or that as though they know the contract. Most are clueless or dont care!! If sups are working ask them why they are working, if they are not covering a bathroom break,etc then tell them you will do the work or you file a grievance later. They will give you every excuse: too many bang outs, unexpected volume, "I was just..." , etc. They will keep doing it until the membership stands up to them and stops it. Not just one or two brave members, everyone!!
I never let them do that.

probellringer

i am really tired of hearing "this is the direction the company is going"....its a contract violation..plain and simple..

i feel for the supes that cant stand up to their boss-and work.....they know its wrong.. why stop here ups--

whats next --violating child labor laws? cant wait to start grieving again in a few weeks ..happy holidays