Local 804 Region

Hello, I'm a relatively new UPSer that just made book in September. I am a full time driver out of Nassau. I was told I could transfer in the future if there were spots open in other buildings but only within the Local 804. Is there a listing or map which contains all of the cities or hubs my union regulates? I've heard different things from multiple senior drivers in my center. I would like to plan for my future and weigh out all of my options. Thanks in advance!

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Want to transfer buildings as a driver in your Local? Go to your Local's (or the IBT's) website, download & read the Local 804 supplement.

Need to know which buildings are in Local 804's jurisdiction? Call or email the Local 804 business office.

Apparently they also are reachable by Facebook and Twitter.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Hello, I'm a relatively new UPSer that just made book in September. I am a full time driver out of Nassau. I was told I could transfer in the future if there were spots open in other buildings but only within the Local 804. Is there a listing or map which contains all of the cities or hubs my union regulates? I've heard different things from multiple senior drivers in my center. I would like to plan for my future and weigh out all of my options. Thanks in advance!
The buildings are Yorktown,Elmsford all of New York City except Staten Island and all of Long Island...

Want to transfer buildings as a driver in your Local? Go to your Local's (or the IBT's) website, download & read the Local 804 supplement.

Need to know which buildings are in Local 804's jurisdiction? Call or email the Local 804 business office.

Apparently they also are reachable by Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for your response. I'll try contacting them.