Local 804 union transfer policies

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Long island is very expensive. Id hate to be stuck here but id also hate to walk away from the years ive put in. Idc much abt seniority. Mostly my raises and vaca time i racked up lol
Again, im simply asking around abt my options for future reference. A girls gotta have a plan lol

Where you trying to transfer

542thruNthru

Idk what you think "long island" means but thats where from. Thats also why i put "local 804" to specify which union im dealing with. But i didnt see any1 ask me anything anyway yall just jumped down my throat acting like i asked if the holocaust was real or something
I was simply wondering about my options and am asking around. Crazy of me for thinking a ups forum was good for getting ups info 🤣
This post had a ridiculous receiving. Yall need to eat a snickers
I sent you everything you need. Read your contract.

SandSpida

Idk what you think "long island" means but thats where from. Thats also why i put "local 804" to specify which union im dealing with. But i didnt see any1 ask me anything anyway yall just jumped down my throat acting like i asked if the holocaust was real or something
I was simply wondering about my options and am asking around. Crazy of me for thinking a ups forum was good for getting ups info 🤣
This post had a ridiculous receiving. Yall need to eat a snickers
Long Island???!!! You know Joey Buttafuoco?

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Welcome to BC, full of old white billy bobs.

Take 1 class at a community college then get an educational transfer. If successful you keep company seniority(pay, vacations) but get a new building seniority date for bidding purposes.

542thruNthru

Welcome to BC, full of old white billy bobs.

Take 1 class at a community college then get an educational transfer. If successful you keep company seniority(pay, vacations) but get a new building seniority date for bidding purposes.
tumblr_98fd13d40aa9c926a66117ea4c360b54_684e78c7_250.gif