Local 952 S/T PK was at my barn today with some of his slate saying he wasn't supporting H anymore.

LagunaBrown

This guys like Fred Astaire he dance so much around the question!!!
Of course your not voting for the opposing slate,
THe question is who are you going to endorse if elected at the convention!
Calm down Ginger Rodgers..... Why wouldn't anyone that defends the members every day vote the best candidate for our membership? Does that answer make you upset or are you afraid Z won't get a measly 5% of the delegate votes?

Evil

You think the audits are over ?? The IRB hasn't concluded their investigation, you downplay the seriousness of it by claiming it should have already been concluded... Think about it like this, the longer it takes for the IRB to conclude means there is a lot of dirt to sift through....

I have a gut feeling that PK was forced to campaign for his delegates election, because by the looks of it he really isn't trying much.
No mailer? A simple flyer with pictures and no endorsement whatsoever anywhere on it?? The only way you will win the delegates election is through apathy, every lazy, good for nothing principle officers best friend ....

RH and RM are furious PK didn't do a mailer. Heard PK hasn't even campaigned at Albertsons who always have the highest voter turnout.

A mailer for 8000 members runs about $5000. Couldn't PK get $100 from each non EB member and $500 from those highly paid EB members? PK makes about $170,000 a year. Couldn't he have covered the rest?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

Calm down Ginger Rodgers..... Why wouldn't anyone that defends the members every day vote the best candidate for our membership? Does that answer make you upset or are you afraid Z won't get a measly 5% of the delegate votes?
Are you a narcissist ?? All you do is toot your own horn! A true sign of weakness !
When have i ever said here i am endorsing anyone? This has always been about Local 952 and the lack of leadership and representation that we have.
Remember i'm not on any delegate slate. Are you voting for H?

Evil

He already said he's not voting for TDU even though FZ is not TDU.

Part timers at Local 89 pay $29 a month. How much do they pay in So Cal?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Was fz at the tdu convention this year and did he donate to tdu?
Who is running Fred's campaign? Who creates the flyers? Who runs the TU website?
Concerned with the REAL important issues facing our union?

How about the collapsing pension funds?

Concessionary contracts?

Corruption?

The CEO type pay and multiple pensions for the OG leadership?

Glad you cheerleaders are so concerned with the big issues of this campaign.

realbrown1

Are you a narcissist ?? All you do is toot your own horn! A true sign of weakness !
When have i ever said here i am endorsing anyone? This has always been about Local 952 and the lack of leadership and representation that we have.
Remember i'm not on any delegate slate. Are you voting for H?
He's a fool.

A total outcast.

The "I WANT TO RUN FOR DELEGATE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU WHO I'LL VOTE FOR" kid.

LagunaBrown

He already said he's not voting for TDU even though FZ is not TDU.

Fred needs to get off the fence, he is scared to admit he is TDU because he needs all the OG votes he can muster up, even though he is obviously a hypocrite and backed by TDU as their poster child. If Z is so desperate that he needs to back EE who is a proven liar to the members then that says it all. EE always talks crap on the Union and never ever attacks management, he only fights the union and runs failed elections just to cost the locals money. He has never done a damn thing for the members except bombard them with propaganda and loud mouth opinions that are short on facts. This whole thing is a sham and my conscience could never let me vote for anyone so desperate to support a cancer like EE. I'm not done there let's talk about how TS lost his local election and fell from grace (costing TDU a lot of money) so the benchwarmer Z had to step up. Or how Ken H had to go to TS Local and clean up that mess in Maspeth. So if you want to talk about alliance and stupid moves you better get the big picture because the lies, propaganda and deception by TDU need to end now! I love the Teamsters Union and I'm going to do my best actions to protect my members, family and my Union from this anti-Union cancer that TDU guides here at my local.

realbrown1

Fred needs to get off the fence, he is scared to admit he is TDU because he needs all the OG votes he can muster up, even though he is obviously a hypocrite and backed by TDU as their poster child. If Z is so desperate that he needs to back EE who is a proven liar to the members then that says it all. EE always talks crap on the Union and never ever attacks management, he only fights the union and runs failed elections just to cost the locals money. He has never done a damn thing for the members except bombard them with propaganda and loud mouth opinions that are short on facts. This whole thing is a sham and my conscience could never let me vote for anyone so desperate to support a cancer like EE. I'm not done there let's talk about how TS lost his local election and fell from grace (costing TDU a lot of money) so the benchwarmer Z had to step up. Or how Ken H had to go to TS Local and clean up that mess in Maspeth. So if you want to talk about alliance and stupid moves you better get the big picture because the lies, propaganda and deception by TDU need to end now! I love the Teamsters Union and I'm going to do my best actions to protect my members, family and my Union from this anti-Union cancer that TDU guides here at my local.
You calling out someone else for sitting on the fence.......

That's funny.

LagunaBrown

You calling out someone else for sitting on the fence.......

That's funny.
What is good for the goose is good for he gander. If you understood reading comprehension you would know where I stand. That leaves Fred to tell us he is not TDU when he is their poster child and you to explain why you back someone like EE that lies to the members and does not fight management.

realbrown1

What is good for the goose is good for he gander. If you understood reading comprehension you would know where I stand. That leaves Fred to tell us he is not TDU when he is their poster child and you to explain why you back someone like EE that lies to the members and does not fight management.

Have you finally found the courage to post on BC, for all to see, just exactly who you, as a delegate, will support, if elected to go the Convention?

And btw, what lies is EE telling the members?

Every flyer that man hands out has the slate name on it.

So do tell us what he is lying about.

LagunaBrown

Have you finally found the courage to post on BC, for all to see, just exactly who you, as a delegate, will support, if elected to go the Convention?

And btw, what lies is EE telling the members?

Every flyer that man hands out has the slate name on it.

So do tell us what he is lying about.
Ok. Lets start with the wr177healthcare EE says its an 80/20 plan on his flyer. If you call the customer service number on the back of the insurance card they will explain that it is 80/20 only if you are out of network and of course benefits are much higher in network. explain how that is not a lie?

Last edited:

realbrown1

If you call the customer service number on the back of the insurance card they will explain that it is 80/20 only if you are out of network
Then it isn't a lie.

You admit it's true if you go out of network.

Do you have anything REAL?

I've seen his literature he has handed out to my barn, everything is true.

Can you name anything that is not true, since you yourself has just started the 80/20 part is true out of network?

And for the 10th time, if elected Delegate, who will you support at the convention?

H or FZ?

Don't be a chicken all your life.

anHOURover

Hey rooster Laguna.
Is R in jail yet ? How's the og roosters out there ? Scared I hear ...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Concerned with the REAL important issues facing our union?

How about the collapsing pension funds?

Concessionary contracts?

Corruption?

The CEO type pay and multiple pensions for the OG leadership?

Glad you cheerleaders are so concerned with the big issues of this campaign.
As soon as you answer my questions.

LagunaBrown

Then it isn't a lie.

You admit it's true if you go out of network.

Do you have anything REAL?

I've seen his literature he has handed out to my barn, everything is true.

Can you name anything that is not true, since you yourself has just started the 80/20 part is true out of network?

And for the 10th time, if elected Delegate, who will you support at the convention?

H or FZ?

Don't be a chicken all your life.
Holy crap are you really trying to spin that? You are a DUNCE! Our healthcare is not 80/20, he is a liar and you are a fool! WOW!!!!!!!! You have said a lot of dumb things but that is the absolute worst.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Holy crap are you really trying to spin that? You are a DUNCE! Our healthcare is not 80/20, he is a liar and you are a fool! WOW!!!!!!!!
If that is all you got, you don't have much.

But our side has alot on you guys.

Not exactly playing by the rules are you?

There is a price to pay if you get caught violating the rules you know.

LagunaBrown

If that is all you got, you don't have much.

But our side has alot on you guys.

Not exactly playing by the rules are you?

There is a price to pay if you get caught violating the rules you know.
You don't even know the difference between in network and out of network. I don't know why I waste my time with you.