Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm confused.

I thought, Local Union Elections, were "won or lost" based on Brown Cafe ?

Or, the Internet (in general).

TDU's "Social Media" campaign.... is another failure.

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
EE said it was 56% to 37%.

A good victory for sure.

But to spend approx. 30 grand on an election when EE offered to split the delegates early on, seems like a waste of union resources.

Maybe decisions like these are why our local is so broke.

But I guess PK would rather spend $30K of the local's money than give away 3 delegate spots.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

A good victory for sure.

But to spend approx. 30 grand on an election when EE offered to split the delegates early on, seems like a waste of union resources.

But I guess PK would rather spend $30K of the local's money than give away 3 delegate spots.

With all due respect.... you just don't get it.

A good victory for sure.

Tissue???????

A good victory for sure.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

A good victory for sure.

Obviously the members didn't want ee......why would the local give him delegates......ee wasted 30k of the locals money