locked threads

local804

Ok, I understand the theory on the locked threads but how come there are still people posting on it EVERYDAY and I cant :surprised:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ok, I understand the theory on the locked threads but how come there are still people posting on it EVERYDAY and I cant :surprised:
They're not actually posting in that thread, I moved a bunch of posts there from other threads because that's where they belonged.

rod

Retired 22 years
Are you sure you're not talking about the one I started and not the one that was actually locked?

rod

Retired 22 years
I was just searching to see what happened to it. Dang-- My thread about a thread being locked has been locked. I must really be on someones xxxx list. Thanks iowa boy

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was just searching to see what happened to it. Dang-- My thread about a thread being locked has been locked. I must really be on someones xxxx list. Thanks iowa boy
Well, your thread morphed into a continuation Crash's thread and that's why I merged them. In hindsight I should have just gone though it and merged some of the posts, but I was tired (long day) and did the easy thing. There was nothing wrong with your thread and you're not on anyone's list. Except maybe Upstate, but there's a lot of folks on his list :wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Well, your thread morphed into a continuation Crash's thread and that's why I merged them. In hindsight I should have just gone though it and merged some of the posts, but I was tired (long day) and did the easy thing. There was nothing wrong with your thread and you're not on anyone's list. Except maybe Upstate, but there's a lot of folks on his list :wink2:

guess I will have to try harder--------its kind of fun getting on "lists":happy2: P.S.---------Who's Upstate?

tieguy

Banned
When a thread is locked, the answer is not to keep trying to revive it in other threads. That's why your posts were moved.

I'm not sure how I am supposed to respond to this thread about locked threads if I'm not allowed to comment on my intent in posting on one of those locked threads.

wouldnt it have been easier to delete this thread rather then keep moving the posts of someone you are clearly biased against?

CRASH501

I'm not sure how I am supposed to respond to this thread about locked threads if I'm not allowed to comment on my intent in posting on one of those locked threads.

wouldnt it have been easier to delete this thread rather then keep moving the posts of someone you are clearly biased against?
and here goes the conspiracy theorist again!

If you are having trouble with your responses maybe you should stay on the meaningless fluff thread.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

wouldn't it have been easier to delete this thread rather then keep moving the posts of someone you are clearly biased against?

Then he would be crying about his post being deleted.
Tie's unwavering persistence is admirable amongst all of these blatant injustices.