Lol system crash

Star B

White Lightening
well that was fun.

Actually, it wasn't. Everyone was pawning off their stuff to other routes, constant "its yours, nope, its yours, nope, its yours", management of course didn't have a plan other than "take whats yours", which meant to the experienced couriers "take what you want, dump the rest to the swings and milk the day"... customers kept complaining that they couldn't track anything... BLERGH!

McFeely

Huge Member
I had 2 beers at lunch. Went to the gym. Came home and had a beer in the shower. Now I'm having Cap'n Crunch for dinner. Best day off evar!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
well that was fun.

Actually, it wasn't. Everyone was pawning off their stuff to other routes, constant "its yours, nope, its yours, nope, its yours", management of course didn't have a plan other than "take whats yours", which meant to the experienced couriers "take what you want, dump the rest to the swings and milk the day"... customers kept complaining that they couldn't track anything... BLERGH!
I'm so glad there is no DRA in my loop. Business as usual. :).

SmithBarney

Hah. Yeah. Non-DRA routes it was business as usual, other than no manifest on the ppad.
Yes but even for some(and even experienced) crrs the panic set in, and days were ruined, lives were changed, it was hell for all... oh the drama, please make the phone stop ringing. Almost like when roads goes down and you have no yellow stickers... 25yr veterans have forgotten how to split, or load, or even remember what stops are their own...