lol the business agent came to our hub yesterday

Dr.Brownz

1 grievance does little. There is always the chance for management to characterize you as a lone pissed off crazy union guy.

Many grievances though show the group is pissed and likely that a sup is :censored2:ing up

Bottom rung

There's a bunch of clowns in my building that are Facebook friends with the management team... I just don't understand how you could be "friends" with someone who will try to destroy your livelihood at the drop of a hat. Wish my b.a. would show up to my building.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
File, file, file, legitimately of course. Grievances are now an MIP element. Don't cry wolf, seriously, though. But, by means stand up for yourselves. Keep them honest.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There's a bunch of clowns in my building that are Facebook friends with the management team... I just don't understand how you could be "friends" with someone who will try to destroy your livelihood at the drop of a hat. Wish my b.a. would show up to my building.
All management teams are different but you have to understand they are just doing their jobs also.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Not all of us wake up in the morning wondering how we can screw hourlies.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Your Definitely the minority.
I'm not so sure. I met a lot of the PT sups from my district and they all have similar traits as me. Maybe it's a district thing. You just have to realize not all of our intentions are bad. They usually come from higher ups and we get ripped apart over them. A good leader adjusts the tone so it isn't taken out on his/her people.

PT Car Washer

I'm not so sure. I met a lot of the PT sups from my district and they all have similar traits as me. Maybe it's a district thing. You just have to realize not all of our intentions are bad. They usually come from higher ups and we get ripped apart over them. A good leader adjusts the tone so it isn't taken out on his/her people.
We have a PT sup that when she wants you for something she will snap her fingers and point at you to come here. She also microwaves a bowl of food every night and sits down in front of everyone and eats her dinner while we work.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

We have a PT sup that when she wants you for something she will snap her fingers and point at you to come here. She also microwaves a bowl of food every night and sits down in front of everyone and eats her dinner while we work.
Never said there weren't bad apples.

You should snap your fingers when you need her attention.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
And by all means, don't have the the mgt team friended and then go on about what a great time you're having in Vegas while being "sick", attending Granny's funeral, etc.