Long Distance Hallway Sex

moreluck

golden ticket member
I twisted my ankle on area, finished the route and went to the clinic. My on-car went with me. X-rays were negative and I was told to take a day or two to rest the ankle. The on-car said we'll see you in two days (I called him on the 2nd and said I was ready to go) and the injury was not called in.
So, future ankle ache happens and you say I was hurt on the job and they say, where's the report?
Smooth move.....NOT!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Management Hiring Freeze?

So, future ankle ache happens and you say I was hurt on the job and they say, where's the report?
Smooth move.....NOT!

The day off to rest and ice the ankle was the perfect solution.

Please do us all a favor and refrain from posting in any thread which deals with UPS operations. You have never worked for the company and have no idea what the job entails or what goes on here on a daily basis. Stick to bashing the Obamas, plagiarizing quotes and recipes, and offering your lily-white gated community opinion on illegal immigration.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The day off to rest and ice the ankle was the perfect solution.

Please do us all a favor and refrain from posting in any thread which deals with UPS operations. You have never worked for the company and have no idea what the job entails or what goes on here on a daily basis. Stick to bashing the Obamas, plagiarizing quotes and recipes, and offering your lily-white gated community opinion on illegal immigration.
You say to report all accidents no matter how small, why not an injury??? Don't tell me where I can post..........you're just using your little sermon to me to distract fo the fact that you didn't follow procedure.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You say to report all accidents no matter how small, why not an injury??? Don't tell me where I can post..........you're just using your little sermon to me to distract fo the fact that you didn't follow procedure.

Stick to what you know and leave the operations threads to the active employees.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The clinic, called FastTrack, is part of the local hospital (CVPH) and is for non-emergent medical care.

It was a mild sprain and I was good to go in 2 days.

So, the clinic will bill you and you are going to pay for it???

If not, it will be questioned why it wasn't reported.
(remember, you said it was never called in)
For the 6th time......you don't own these threads...........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, the clinic will bill you and you are going to pay for it???

If not, it will be questioned why it wasn't reported.
(remember, you said it was never called in)
For the 6th time......you don't own these threads...........

I used our Teamster health insurance to pay for the treatment. I also got a check from Combined for $250. (Sweet!)

I suppose I could go out and buy a Book of Quotations and post one daily. I could also go out and buy a cookbook and post a different recipe everyday. I could also Google for random "facts" or for "funny photos". I refuse to do any of these things. If I run across a nice photo op on area I will grab my cell phone, take the picture and post it here. If I happen to read a quote that I like I will post it here (I will make sure to cite the source). I refuse to post photoshopped pictures with stupid captions---I know that I don't like them and I am sure that there are others who feel the same way.

You embarass yourself when you post on threads dealing with package operations.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I used our Teamster health insurance to pay for the treatment. I also got a check from Combined for $250. (Sweet!)

I suppose I could go out and buy a Book of Quotations and post one daily. I could also go out and buy a cookbook and post a different recipe everyday. I could also Google for random "facts" or for "funny photos". I refuse to do any of these things. If I run across a nice photo op on area I will grab my cell phone, take the picture and post it here. If I happen to read a quote that I like I will post it here (I will make sure to cite the source). I refuse to post photoshopped pictures with stupid captions---I know that I don't like them and I am sure that there are others who feel the same way.

You embarass yourself when you post on threads dealing with package operations.
You are way too worried and involved in what I do..............get a life.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The title of the thread somehow had me thinking this would be more than just, well, just not this.

More is right, though. You do need to get a life.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The title of the thread somehow had me thinking this would be more than just, well, just not this.

More is right, though. You do need to get a life.
Somebody was trying to be funny and put all these posts here separately...they used to be somewhere else. It's also not accurate that this thread was not started by me.......I feel like someone tried to sign my check.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Did you really use your insurance to pay for an on the job injury?

I'm sure you'll agree this is fraud.
That wall issue, again. I went round and round with him on this. It is fraud. He feels differently, but I doubt the insurance company would.

over9five

Staff member
I REALLY have issue with people who defraud insurance companies. I hope I misunderstood that.
That would mean he also lied at the clinic, "I fell down my stairs at home" kinda thing. Big-time unethical and fraudulent.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I REALLY have issue with people who defraud insurance companies. I hope I misunderstood that.
That would mean he also lied at the clinic, "I fell down my stairs at home" kinda thing. Big-time unethical and fraudulent.
Upstanding guy like ol' Upstate would never
do something like that.
Not our Upstate. No, never.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He distracted people with accusing me of posting where I shouldn't and that I didn't have the right.

Actually, I was right and he was not reporting something like he should. I recognized it and called him on it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
He distracted people with accusing me of posting where I shouldn't and that I didn't have the right.

Actually, I was right and he was not reporting something like he should. I recognized it and called him on it.
He's an absloute fat jerk for saying you don't have a right to post here. Kinda like saying AJ isn't a member, either. Jerk. Being married to a UPS manager is one of the unlisted jobs at UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not that it's any of your business, but when I first checked in it was as an on-the-job injury.