Long time reader

BrownChoice

Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 25 yrs old(26 in October). I work in the Northwest currently as a Pre-Loader for about 6 years now. I was sent to Driver training in October of last year(2012). I am a part time utility in that regard.
I deliver Saturday Air and do ground$ as often as I can! I know a little about the ins and outs of the operation and have experienced some really good and really bad here as well. I currently load 3 cars and love the very hard work. I am not any kind of milker; far from it, and always do my best and pull my weight, as well as others at times...
You will obviously get to know more of me by my future posts. I thank everyone for making this forum entertaining! I check the Cafe at least weekly if not more. There's a great deal of information here and I would like to thank the senior wise drivers for the input I've received here for all advice given in the driving arena, since going into utility driver as of late last year! My ultimate goal in this company is to retire as a hard working package car driver, unless a feeder spot opens or I move somewhere where that's possible!

Thanks!
-BROWNchoice