Long weekend

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
How are you spending the long weekend?

Wife and kids gave me an early father's day present. Just finished putting it together with the youngest. Steaks tonight!

Attachments

• 1432500190388.jpg
    1432500190388.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 245

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
That looks like the same Weber grill I have, I love it. :-)
Tomorrow we are going to a couple parades & an JRROTC picnic.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Swimming in my back yard, and no, I don't have a pool. Well, I have a pool temporarily, until the water goes down. It has rained here every day for 2.5 weeks. There is a lake north of me that is 8 ft. over the full mark. If I do some ribs in my new smoker like I had planned, I'll have to do it in the garage. Makes my house smell like the inside of a barbeque restaurant. lol

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Yesterday I just relaxed. Been packing all day today getting ready to move. Tomorrow looks sketchy rain wise, but if it ends up not hitting us a bunch of us from work are going golfing.

Z

ZQXC

Yesterday I just relaxed. Been packing all day today getting ready to move. Tomorrow looks sketchy rain wise, but if it ends up not hitting us a bunch of us from work are going golfing.

Throw away anything you haven't used in 2 years; makes no sense to move it and then store it.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Throw away anything you haven't used in 2 years; makes no sense to move it and then store it.
That's what I'm doing. When I moved last year I brought so much crap with me I never even touched. All that stuff just found it's way into the dumpster. I can't believe I had so much stuff I never use.