Long working hours are a killer, WHO study shows

takesteady

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful for my job and all, but working at UPS and seeing the sheer amount of stuff that people buy really gives us a front row seat to the consumption and excess culture that defines American society. Our giant warehouses are like a monument to it. When you look at blown out truck or a belt line completely jammed with packages to the point that it breaks down, it really is quite a sight behold. I mean, people are getting their :censored2:ing dinner shipped across the country for god sakes.

Over70irregs

9.5 list if you can't handle the hours.
If you can't handle the hours load up before 401K into Roth IRA and retire early
I’m a 401k maxer. The article states the effects are cutting down lifespans. Covid lifespans dropped for certain demographics 1-3 years. Add in long hours and you have younger years burned attaining minimal wealth for time served. We were exposed corporately as front line guys. (Big picture, Leave yourself an Out)

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful for my job and all, but working at UPS and seeing the sheer amount of stuff that people buy really gives us a front row seat to the consumption and excess culture that defines American society. Our giant warehouses are like a monument to it. When you look at blown out truck or a belt line completely jammed with packages to the point that it breaks down, it really is quite a sight behold. I mean, people are getting their *ing dinner shipped across the country for god sakes.

yeah I call it the circus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Hopefully you'll find out one day
All of @MECH-lift ’s savings:
0E88E5A9-0E87-4594-8F2B-810BCCAA1F72.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who did they study for this?
Hamburger flippers ?
I'm still alive and I worked every hour I could.
Disclaimer- Many times I was not sober nor sane.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful for my job and all, but working at UPS and seeing the sheer amount of stuff that people buy really gives us a front row seat to the consumption and excess culture that defines American society. Our giant warehouses are like a monument to it. When you look at blown out truck or a belt line completely jammed with packages to the point that it breaks down, it really is quite a sight behold. I mean, people are getting their *ing dinner shipped across the country for god sakes.
AMEN BROTHER!