Longest day of career Monday dec. 22nd

poophappens

13 hours and 7 minutes.. Was told at 1030am to run air in trace but I had already done all 23 air stops before then. Typical management screw up. Then stayed on all the walk paths and took breaks hence the long day $$$ :)

Nimnim

The Nim
Just going to get this in, people are going to tell you they've worked 14 hours or more. The more is always questionable but people are going to claim it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
13 hours and 7 minutes.. Was told at 1030am to run air in trace but I had already done all 23 air stops before then. Typical management screw up. Then stayed on all the walk paths and took breaks hence the long day $$$ :)
You must be new...welcome to the over 12 club.
Just going to get this in, people are going to tell you they've worked 14 hours or more. The more is always questionable but people are going to claim it.
And you must not be a driver...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1530 - 0700, train was late and yes they had to come meet me about halfway back and put someone else in the driver seat so I rode shotgun the rest of the way. Still easier than any day I ever had in package.

rod

Retired 22 years
Ever had to sleep in an empty office because driving home & back wasn't an option between double shifts ?

No but had friend who used to close the bars down and sleep in the changing room (we all had our own keys to the building) because he was afraid he wouldn't make it to work the next day. Yes I know he had (still has) a problem.

brown metal coffin

Punched in at 8:15 and out at 18:58. It would have been a faaarrrrr different story had i not worked on Sunday. I would have for sure set a new personal record.