Looking for Diad IV pouches.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't have a pouch, but I have a orion TV that fell off the center wall and into my car.

The OP might want to contact the idiot- jackass that was fired for the pen in his car?

StoptheAct1212

Just rephrase the question..

Hey fellow empoyees im looking for a iv pouch. If you have 1, send it to my center so nobody gets in trouble... i will cover shippibg costs.. since we cant sell ups property..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If anyone has a stash and or any to sell please message me and I will pay for the costs to ship it.
Thanks
Don't know how its illegal but yeah I'm looking for some to use for work. I hold my cellphone, info-notices, pen etc in there.

I have 4 of them. I love them, use em for metal detecting / prospecting, tool pouch when I work on the car, when I go fishing and don't want to carry a lot or wear my vest. They are not pretty, kinda faded, and might need an iron-on patch but I think I can scrounge one up for ya.

Wouldn't that be illegal?

No, illegal is a sick bird, it might be unlawful though.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Old cop joke.

JL 0513

I've never even seen a DIAD IV pouch. Those were so huge I didn't think they made a pouch for it. Every driver I saw just had the clip. Why would you want such a big pouch to hold the DIAD V that's half the size. Even if you're putting your phone and things it's too much.

JL 0513

If you think the IV was huge, the 1 would have blown your mind.

I still have a pile of the old fabric pouches.

I've seen the side by side pics. Talk about ridiculous. It looks like it doubled the load you had to carry to each doorstep. That along with no power steering. Ah, the "good 'ol days" that the seniors always talk about. I'd gladly do 30 more stops a day with today's equipment than 30 less stops with the equipment used 20 years ago.