Looking for District HR Contact info for Billings MT and Little Rock AR, Thank!

jtanzen

First off I just wanted to say i'm new to the site and am very appreciative that such a great resource was created, thankyou! A quick run down of why i'm looking for the contact information for HR in Billings and Little Rock. I've recently graduated college and have decided to use my degree within in the company. Both jobs are for a TSG position, i've completed my application online, meet all the qualifications, including MAPP. I would like to contact HR for followup information. Shoot me a PM if you can help me out!

jtanzen

Thank you. I've talked with my local HR and they no control over the hiring process outside of district. Basically they were nice, courteous, but little help as far as information goes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thank you. I've talked with my local HR and they no control over the hiring process outside of district. Basically they were nice, courteous, but little help as far as information goes.

While they may have no control they should be able to make a few phone calls on your behalf for updates or at least give you a point of contact.