Looking for some direction

jbralley

UPSers,

I am a pretty new fellow UPSer and am a package handler at the Roanoke, VA hub. I was hired on in July to be specific. Anyway, I took some time off after college and decided that I wanted to be a part of UPS, even though I would have to bite the bullet for a while and do something I really didn't want to be doing (package handling). With that said, now that my thirty days are in the books, I'm wanting to use my degree to get out of the trailer. I have a bachelor's degree in business management, with a focus in Human Resources, from Virginia Tech. I am looking for a job opportunity that will be full-time. The thing is, I'm not sure in which direction I should go. What are my best options? Which route would you take? Do you know of any opportunities? Any words of advice are appreciated.

I am also willing to relocate.

Thanks,
Jared

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UPSers,

I am a pretty new fellow UPSer and am a package handler at the Roanoke, VA hub. I was hired on in July to be specific. Anyway, I took some time off after college and decided that I wanted to be a part of UPS, even though I would have to bite the bullet for a while and do something I really didn't want to be doing (package handling). With that said, now that my thirty days are in the books, I'm wanting to use my degree to get out of the trailer. I have a bachelor's degree in business management, with a focus in Human Resources, from Virginia Tech. I am looking for a job opportunity that will be full-time. The thing is, I'm not sure in which direction I should go. What are my best options? Which route would you take? Do you know of any opportunities? Any words of advice are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared
Go to law school.

oldngray

nowhere special
th.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
UPSers,

Thanks,
Jared

Be your own boss

Set your own hours

You decide how much you make

Sling weed on the corner

upschuck

UPSers,

Thanks,
Jared
You seem like a rule breaker, so maybe @burrheadd is on to something.

ibleedbrown

1. become pt management 2. use ups to further your education and get a better degree 3.use said degree to get a better job.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_1178.PNG
Out of the trailer Friday , Atlanta Monday ,,,skys the limit !!
Let HR know of your degree and intentions they are always looking for help in BD Business development!!
Oh did I just mention Atlanta !!
Lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
sign the feeder list. Enjoy the rest of your life without beating up your body.
I see drivers getting trained every time I am down at Roanoke. You may as well join the club.