Looking for volunteers from Ky.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Looks like things are going well! If the city is "on him" you know the place is a train wreck!

dumpsterfire-1.jpg

Upsgal72

He is disabled and has a broken ankle on top of that. The city complains over grass to tall to be honest. I don't take too kindly to all the disrespect on here of handicap folks, having 2 grown kids with Autism and Aspergers. I just thought some mature adults may want to help the guy out. I can see its asking too much for people to be kind. That was my mistake.

F

Frankie's Friend

If it's not too late you can also talk to the local juvenile court system.
They always have some decent kids who owe community service hours (for minor issues) that they can send them over to lend a hand.
It's helped out many elderly in areas needing a little assistance.

Wally

He is disabled and has a broken ankle on top of that. The city complains over grass to tall to be honest. I don't take too kindly to all the disrespect on here of handicap folks, having 2 grown kids with Autism and Aspergers. I just thought some mature adults may want to help the guy out. I can see its asking too much for people to be kind. That was my mistake.
Look, help has to be local, church groups, scouts, united way, etc. To come here for help is just plain stupid. Don't go playing the autism card, it has no place in this discussion. Did aspergers cause him to turn his yard into the city dump?
Junky_yard.jpg

Last edited:

Upsgal72

Look, help has to be local, church groups, scouts, united way, etc. To come here for help is just plain stupid. Don't go playing the autism card, it has no place in this discussion. Did aspergers cause him to turn his yard into the city dump?View attachment 242558
There is really no need for anyone to be making fun of a disabled person needing help. I do work with some good people and was just reaching out to them. You don't have to like my post or even comment on it. You chose too. I'm just defending a disabled person who is being made a joke out of because he is disabled, and apparently can't do what needs to be done himself for whatever reason (disability) beside his broken ankle..

Upsgal72

I'm not here to argue with anyone and really didn't come here to start a fight. It was just a simple post for someone who needs some help. If I wanted someone to argue with I would date Fed Ex driver. We could both stay Fed Ups 24-7 bickering. I'm GenX and old school and this is the exact reason why I stay single and to myself. More men have monthly's than females. :P

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm not here to argue with anyone and really didn't come here to start a fight. It was just a simple post for someone who needs some help. If I wanted someone to argue with I would date Fed Ex driver. We could both stay Fed Ups 24-7 bickering. I'm GenX and old school and this is the exact reason why I stay single and to myself. More men have monthly's than females. :P
Hi.

Wally

There is really no need for anyone to be making fun of a disabled person needing help. I do work with some good people and was just reaching out to them. You don't have to like my post or even comment on it. You chose too. I'm just defending a disabled person who is being made a joke out of because he is disabled, and apparently can't do what needs to be done himself for whatever reason (disability) beside his broken ankle..
Ankle will heal in weeks. Get out then and fill 6 or 7-20 yard dumpsters.