Looking for volunteers from Ky.

Upsgal72

A disabled neighbor who has a broken ankle that I do not know is in need of help to clean up his yard. The city is on him. Someone had a dumpster delivered there today. If you would like to help the address is Louisville, Ky. Everyone is to meet there at noon. So far it only looks like me and someone else who may come by later and the post was made yesterday on next door in Germantown. Hope to see some Worldport friends there! Who has my back? Besides the Biofreeze. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A disabled neighbor who has a broken ankle that I do not know is in need of help to clean up his yard. The city is on him. Someone had a dumpster delivered there today. If you would like to help the address is 1065 Mary Street. Louisville, Ky. Everyone is to meet there at noon. So far it only looks like me and someone else who may come by later and the post was made yesterday on next door in Germantown. Hope to see some Worldport friends there! Who has my back? Besides the Biofreeze. Lol
@Turdferguson will be there, with bells on!

Upsgal72

I have to jump off here and get ready for work. I will check this thread again when I'm off and answer folks. Thank y'all.

542thruNthru

Yes. I put yours in the Gay forum.

Ooo looks like it's going to be a good night! I better shower.
giphy-10.gif

542thruNthru

A disabled neighbor who has a broken ankle that I do not know is in need of help to clean up his yard. The city is on him. Someone had a dumpster delivered there today. If you would like to help the address is 1065 Mary Street. Louisville, Ky. Everyone is to meet there at noon. So far it only looks like me and someone else who may come by later and the post was made yesterday on next door in Germantown. Hope to see some Worldport friends there! Who has my back? Besides the Biofreeze. Lol

The place is a normal KY :censored2: hole but doesn't look like it needs that much help. You two should be able to handle it.

F

Frankie's Friend

Get rid of the trash tree and junk out of the right side yard.
Evidently the dumpster got dropped into the back yard where his thirty cats and 15 chickens hang out.