Looking to make contact with part time package handlers across the ups system ! Help

VITOGOLD

Hi,
i am located in the dfw area..we need to get more of us to join the union so we have numbers to protect ourselves when the contract is up ! We need to act now..we have and are the majority !! If we dont do this,the union will sell us out when it comes to benefits and such. Lets not let this happen people. We have a voice !!

804brown

Re: Looking to make contact with part time package handlers across the ups system ! H

Hi,
i am located in the dfw area..we need to get more of us to join the union so we have numbers to protect ourselves when the contract is up ! We need to act now..we have and are the majority !! If we dont do this,the union will sell us out when it comes to benefits and such. Lets not let this happen people. We have a voice !!

At a quick glance of the thread name I thought this was a thread about jerry sandusky. Where is dfw area??

VITOGOLD

Re: Looking to make contact with part time package handlers across the ups system ! H

DALLAS/FORT WORTH=DFW..Are you a full or part time employee of ups?

Coldworld

60 months and counting

You could always start with Facebook...might be a better place than here...good luck

Coldworld

60 months and counting

get with the program we have been sold out.

What's there to get with...pt members don't give a shi$$ about the union....what dont you understand about this.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

If your concerns are genuine, I agree with you. As a union steward and advocate for the pt'ers I have long worried about the company cutting us out of our benefits that we now enjoy.Contrary to what other people have said in this thread there is a core of part timers that have been with the company a long time and care about the union and the benefits it affords us. I have personally spoken to hall of the IBT about the plight of part time people in the past and walked away from the conversation not feeling very confidant about the IBT's feelimgs for the PT members. We are a very powerful unit and voting block if realized put how to is the question.

johnoh6

If you all know the union will sell you out and you all are the majority vote there ass out me my self i work on the Freight side and I am trying to get out of the union with there money hungry ass $$$$$$$$$$$

VITOGOLD

WELL..IF ALL THE PART TIMERS GOT TOGETHER AND JOINED THE union..i did..we would have the numbers to run your local !!!

VITOGOLD

most part timers are in the dark about the UNION..IF WE all got together,joined the UNION we would have the numbers to vote our people in the local !