Looks like Sean O’Brien WILL have some competition in 2021.....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (19).gif

Box Ox

I dunno why this little :censored2:er thinks he needs to yell to get his points across. Just makes him look like he's compensating for a tiny dick. Might be an endearing shtick to some, but it's probably repulsive to a far greater number of people.

brett636

I dunno why this little :censored2:er thinks he needs to yell to get his points across. Just makes him look like he's compensating for a tiny dick. Might be an endearing shtick to some, but it's probably repulsive to a far greater number of people.

Completely agree. I like Tyler's vids, but this guy is just irritating.

SameRightsForAll

I'm not speaking for him but perhaps:
He realizes that 1) we have the sorriest excuse for a union in the whole country, 2) you can't trust the majority of your stewards, 3) your B.A. is playing golf with upper management, 4) at least one steward is playing golf with the center manager, 5) it's almost impossible to rally a bunch of cowards, 6) maybe he's been targeted in some way.

Maybe somebody needs to get in touch with him by phone and ask him what's he up to, etc. He seems like he's very determined and I feel like his videos have been far more of a help than irritating.

johnny_hotdog

It’s peak folks, he’s probably just busy. I would assume he will be back at the start of the new year. I’m sure the videos won’t be out as frequently as they were before the contract vote anyways.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm not speaking for him but perhaps:
He realizes that 1) we have the sorriest excuse for a union in the whole country, 2) you can't trust the majority of your stewards, 3) your B.A. is playing golf with upper management, 4) at least one steward is playing golf with the center manager, 5) it's almost impossible to rally a bunch of cowards, 6) maybe he's been targeted in some way.

Maybe somebody needs to get in touch with him by phone and ask him what's he up to, etc. He seems like he's very determined and I feel like his videos have been far more of a help than irritating.
Number 5 is so true.