Looks like the market smelled bull-squeeze at the Transformation Conference

Glenlake55Wally

Today was the Management Committee's transformation song and dance investor conference. Stock price dropped 3% as a result. I could have told them it would be a bunch of *. All they had to do was ask. Pretty unimpressive group we've got there running the company.

Last edited by a moderator:

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
"Well done is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin

UPS has been talking the talk to investors for the last decade, while all the time walking in circles.

Limper

Out For Delivery
*********** News Flash*********

The 2019 UPS Transformation Conference has been postponed indefinitely due to the embarassingly bad 2018 performance.

Stay tuned for further announcements and enhancements.

WTFm8

Let it all fail.... I’m sure portable “hubs”, golfcarts and bicycles with carts will carry us through another peak with stellar results...

Our portable/temp portion is going to be 50% larger then last year.

Wondering where they’re getting the extra drivers.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Our portable/temp portion is going to be 50% larger then last year.

Wondering where they’re getting the extra drivers.

They ain't and forget about investing for the equipment to handle the onslaught that is going to happen. Their master plan to the kill the current workforce with massive doses of O/T and to dickens their health issues and family time....Pray for "GOOD" weather this coming peak, we will need it...

The Real Jack RyanMI6

They ain't and forget about investing for the equipment to handle the onslaught that is going to happen. Their master plan to the kill the current workforce with massive doses of O/T and to dickens their health issues and family time....Pray for "GOOD" weather this coming peak, we will need it...
Pray for what weather look UPS management not drivers are the ones responsible for the prep, planning and dispatch if each and every day. It seems as they forget what our grandparents taught us, the lessons they learned in the Great Depression...Prepare and plan like it all depends on you and pray as if it all depends on God. The End

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I predict it will be 70 degrees and clear every day everywhere this peak. Every light will turn green just when every driver approaches one. Every dock will have an open slot and every customer will help unload packages and be ready to immediately sign. All helpers will show up for work every day and work their rear ends off all day long.

Peak will be swell this year. Trust me, I was an IE guy...

John Boy

I predict it will be 70 degrees and clear every day everywhere this peak. Every light will turn green just when every driver approaches one. Every dock will have an open slot and every customer will help unload packages and be ready to immediately sign. All helpers will show up for work every day and work their rear ends off all day long.

Definitely IE. I'd like to see some of you guys come show me how to run my route in the 8.2 hours that you have allotted for me. Can't seem to get done in less than 9. My poor ORS is going to have a stroke.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

That would be funny if it wasn’t how the ie folks actually think

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When folks use every backdoor imaginable to make it look like it’s working

Why change?
There are two ways to expose the fraud that is ORION.
You can generate a 100% compliance metric and let the route catastrophically fail...or you can generate a 35% compliance metric, make service on the all packages, and beat the projected miles.
I will continue using the second option until I am forced to use the first.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There are two ways to expose the fraud that is ORION.
You can generate a 100% compliance metric and let the route catastrophically fail...or you can generate a 35% compliance metric, make service on the all packages, and beat the projected miles.
I will continue using the second option until I am forced to use the first.

Then things will stay as they are

No incentive to fix it if it appears to be working

Just sayin