Losing can be tough

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

DELACROIX

Want to play games? Audit everything, books down to the cleaning supplies.

Best to have a neutral “third party” investigation into everything. With the ( the previous administration) having in house attorneys present during the interviews with their current staff you know something is fishy.

Also the admission that some of the staffers were also afraid of retaliation from the out going officials.. yea. 🤔

Thebrownblob

Best to have a neutral “third party” investigation into everything. With the ( the previous administration) having in house attorneys present during the interviews with their current staff you know something is fishy.

Also the admission that some of the staffers were also afraid of retaliation from the out going officials.. yea. 🤔
I’ve Been involved in a few local union transitions. They are generally not pleasant. Sometimes out right adversarial. Really only hurts the members.

DELACROIX

I’ve Been involved in a few local union transitions. They are generally not pleasant. Sometimes out right adversarial. Really only hurts the members.

The grown ups have to take the initiative...

Far too many politicians involved that are only looking out for themselves. The Company sees this and will use it to their best advantage. Any form of compromise is a doorway to weakness just study history or what happening in the Ukraine currently. Same principles will apply with our new leadership in the next contract.

The rank and file that cared voted now is the time to deliver the goods.

Trailer monkey

You know it will happen here and there at the local level but you would expect people at the IBT to have a little more class, maybe not