Loss prevention award?

So, earlier this month I found myself in a questionable and possibly dangerous situation. I'm sure this happens frequently at UPS, but a coworker made a statement in my presence that scared the crap out of me. This was right before San Francisco happened. I reported his threat to a PT sup who escalated it up the line. This particular coworker was terminated and hauled off to jail.

I was rather shocked to check my payroll and see I had a check issued to me labeled LP Award. I assume since it has not hit my bank account that this in fact a paper check. I don't want to ask my FT sup about it. He was friends with the guy that was terminated and while I have not as yet experienced much backlash from management at the local level, the PT sup who escalated the issue caught holy hell. In defense of the FT sup it should be noted that the chain of command was not properly followed in his eyes. I'm pretty sure security issues follow different protocol however.

So, my question is what type of check is this and how long does it take to receive it? If it's a paper check will it have to come through my sup or will it be mailed to my house?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So, earlier this month I found myself in a questionable and possibly dangerous situation. I'm sure this happens frequently at UPS, but a coworker made a statement in my presence that scared the crap out of me. This was right before San Francisco happened. I reported his threat to a PT sup who escalated it up the line. This particular coworker was terminated and hauled off to jail.

I was rather shocked to check my payroll and see I had a check issued to me labeled LP Award. I assume since it has not hit my bank account that this in fact a paper check. I don't want to ask my FT sup about it. He was friends with the guy that was terminated and while I have not as yet experienced much backlash from management at the local level, the PT sup who escalated the issue caught holy hell. In defense of the FT sup it should be noted that the chain of command was not properly followed in his eyes. I'm pretty sure security issues follow different protocol however.

So, my question is what type of check is this and how long does it take to receive it? If it's a paper check will it have to come through my sup or will it be mailed to my house?
IMG_1466.GIF
IMG_2956.GIF
IMG_0384.GIF

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I see from your name you like cats, AND are crazy. Have you met my friend @Future ? He and you have a lot in common........

Go wait by the mailbox. It's on its way.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What'd he say

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

IMG_3413.GIF

He made a bomb threat. It was not an idle one. Can I get an actual response instead of being trolled. I assume there are adults with actual manners on this forum somewhere.