Lost Carlton Fisk Drawing

Ray007

Hi All... I am new to this site. A long time customer of UPS, but I lost a shipped package from Buffalo NY to LA (90045)... It was a hand drawn portrait , done by my Son... 2'x3', in a black thin glossy metal frame, a large picture of Carlton Fisk and a mini pic below showing Fisk tagging out a player at home. It never arrived in LA... Any thoughts on how to locate ? No tracking # or receipt available... Thought might have been damaged and sent to The OverGoods Dept.. My only hope is that soneone may remember seeing it ?? This was around Nov 2012...! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T

Turdferguson

Hi All... I am new to this site. A long time customer of UPS, but I lost a shipped package from Buffalo NY to LA (90045)... It was a hand drawn portrait , done by my Son... 2'x3', in a black thin glossy metal frame, a large picture of Carlton Fisk and a mini pic below showing Fisk tagging out a player at home. It never arrived in LA... Any thoughts on how to locate ? No tracking # or receipt available... Thought might have been damaged and sent to The OverGoods Dept.. My only hope is that soneone may remember seeing it ?? This was around Nov 2012...! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Come on Ray you aren't looking for a Carlton Fisk drawing, but are trying to find out how to find a box of weed you were getting from your dealer.

T

Turdferguson

Ask this guy he may have seen it.
2015-09-29_20.02.18.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1443711093.824426.jpg

I think I saw it here

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was it when he was the Red Sox or White Sox?