Lost clerk pkg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I may or may not know somebody that was missing a clerk pkg when he/she got back to the building tonight. Anybody ever done this? What's the process like if the customer calls and files a complaint? Worst best case scenario?
He/she notified the on car who was still in the building so dishonesty won't be an issue.

I literally have no idea what happened to it. Embarrassing! It was for an apt, prerecorded to take to office which was closed. NI1 AP. There were 7 APs because of that and it just plain got misplaced. Don't know if it was set down and forgot about or if it was dropped or what.

I'm not worried about getting fired or anything....never been in trouble always honest no write ups and have good rapport with sups. Just wondering what kind of mess I got myself into.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
N9PL58.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I literally have no idea what happened to it. Embarrassing! It was for an apt, prerecorded to take to office which was closed. NI1 AP. There were 7 APs because of that and it just plain got misplaced. Don't know if it was set down and forgot about or if it was dropped or what.
You steal my weed? I'm gonna find out where you live.