Lost package in Portland hub - reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsAreal

First, yes I know this site isn't sponsored by UPS. I've seen other threads where y'all were helpful in situations like this so I figured I would give it a shot.

I'm offering a $100 reward if someone can help me find my lost package. Here's the story:
Tracking number: 1z3018yv0300238908
Sent by Amazon on 12/3, guaranteed deliver by 12/6. I live in salem Oregon. Package shows arriving in salem on the 4th. Deliver date updates to the 4th. Then the 5th. Then the 6th. The 7th come and it's now past due. 800 number gives me the run around and says it's in salem. I say great I'll pick it up. They say they'll have the local center call me when it's ready for pickup. I get a call an hour later saying it's ready. I show up and they can't find my package. After some research, they determine it was never actually physically scanned in salem. The last physical scan was Portland. They look everywhere in salem just in case. Not there. They say wait a couple of days it'll probably show up. I wait. Nothing. Lost package investigation is ordered. No one has any further info. Salem says maybe drive up to Portland and ask the hub to look for it. So here I sit in Portland (over an hour from home) and still no one will help. Portland says it's in salem. Salem says it's in Portland. 800 number says they won't talk to me, only to amazon. I just want my dang package. So anyone, if someone can help that would be amazing.

Last edited:

MrsAreal

Wait, what? I know this site isn't sponsored by UPS lol. I just figured someone on here would actually know what the heck they're doing and being able to help a girl out.

haller

Wait, what? I know this site isn't sponsored by UPS lol. I just figured someone on here would actually know what the heck they're doing and being able to help a girl out.

Get a refund from amazon or replacement. As long as it was fulfilled by Amazon type of order. If not you're probably sol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We're processing something like 18 million packages a day right now. Nobody here is ever going to see or know which package is yours unless they're looking for it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your package more than likely got miss loaded in Portland, either on to another trailer or perhaps to an Amazon return center. With lost packages UPS will only deal with the shipper (Amazon ) . As stated earlier contact Amazon for a replacement

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Gordon-Ramsay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.