Lost Package

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
That's terrible. "all of our customers shipments are important to us blahblahblah".....how incredibly trite...FedEx sucks large

5yearsleft

The first line of the article reads "Her tissue sample was lost in the mail". It never mentions a tracking number, or any other information about where in our system it got lost. A lot of questions not answered in this article.

STFXG

The first line of the article reads "Her tissue sample was lost in the mail". It never mentions a tracking number, or any other information about where in our system it got lost. A lot of questions not answered in this article.

Show me a single article where someone posts the tracking number for a package. What questions aren't answered? Fedex refused to give any information.

Sent using BrownCafe App

P

prodriver

The article clearly states FedEx package also the quote from patient she mentions FedEx.

5yearsleft

I don't expect them the put the tracking number in the article. But usually there is some info like "it left Los Angeles, arrived at the Memphis facility and was put on another plane for New York". Where did it disappear? And what opco? I assume Express.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Show me a single article where someone posts the tracking number for a package. What questions aren't answered? Fedex refused to give any information.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That comment is both arrogant and defensive.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm assuming this is Express?

Medical samples always go overnight, so it's Express. This is a perfect example of the "New Normal" at FedEx. Incompetence and bad management create sad situations like this one. What's more common is to have FedEx mis-route or otherwise delay a tissue sample so the refrigerant goes away and the sample becomes unusable. Again, the "New Normal" at-work.

TUT

Question. Does it matter what is in the package, if being sued? Or is a lost package a lost package, the carrier doesn't know to treat one better than another?

MAKAVELI

Question. Does it matter what is in the package, if being sued? Or is a lost package a lost package, the carrier doesn't know to treat one better than another?
Actually they do. Urgent medical items are marked as such and do take precedence.

hypo hanna

Actually they do. Urgent medical items are marked as such and do take precedence.

Unless its from Amazon or Apple or some other special deal that makes their package take precedent.
At fedex, every package is special. Some more special then others. Kinda depends on your sales rep.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Unless its from Amazon or Apple or some other special deal that makes their package take precedent.
At fedex, every package is special. Some more special then others. Kinda depends on your sales rep.
Like the butt kissing priority service extended to Apple and Walgreens.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

Short answer is no. According to the service guide we are only liable for the shipping cost. Now you may have a seperatly contract that specifies something else. Or you may have a great lawyer and a sympathetic judge that will award you further damages.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

WRONG!!! Every FedEx package is PRECIOUS...MT3 says so. How dare you!!

whenIgetthere

I got that ridiculous message about Anda and Apple packages onboard today. The Apple boxes were empty boxes for computer returns. I called my manager and asked if I should deliver the empty Apple boxes before 1030 or the PA packages for the hospital, since we left the building after 10 this morning, and I couldn't get the hospital, the Walgreens and the Apple's off in time. She hung up on me. The Apple's were late.