Louisville to Pittsburgh

randomq

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot. I've never used this site.

I'm moving from Louisville to Pittsburgh. I worked at Louisville's worldport for 3+ years. I'm hoping to work at the Pittsburgh warehouse at Beaver Avenue while I attend school.
Does anyone have any insight into this location/what the change might be like? It looks tiny compared to worldport (I guess every other location technically is lol..) so I'm hoping it might be a bit more relaxed? I doubt it lol. Any insight/advice would be appreciated, thanks! :happy:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I worked on the ramp in Louisville so I won't have a comparison to make which might be for the better lol.
You work(ed) at the biggest UPS hub in the world. Any change you make is going to be drastic. If you need to make the change for school then make it and deal with it. Some things are going to be better than what you’re used to and some things are going to be worse. You have to ask yourself what you’re willing to put up with before making that leap and only you can make that decision. If you’re looking for randoms to validate your decision then maybe you need to ask yourself why.

randomq

You work(ed) at the biggest UPS hub in the world. Any change you make is going to be drastic. If you need to make the change for school then make it and deal with it. Some things are going to be better than what you’re used to and some things are going to be worse. You have to ask yourself what you’re willing to put up with before making that leap and only you can make that decision. If you’re looking for randoms to validate your decision then maybe you need to ask yourself why.
I.... think you're confused? Lmaoo.

I'm asking for info about the location so I can know what I'm getting into. I feel like that was clear in my original post. I just want input from people who have worked at smaller locations or maybe that one specifically to see what it's like. Idk why you're being so rude and dramatic 👋

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I.... think you're confused? Lmaoo.

I'm asking for info about the location so I can know what I'm getting into. I feel like that was clear in my original post. I just want input from people who have worked at smaller locations or maybe that one specifically to see what it's like. Idk why you're being so rude and dramatic 👋
No, I think you’re confused. If you need to make the move to further your life, then make it. friend* the rest. Deal with it. Good luck, buttercup.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Have fun in Pukesburgh. Every time you order a soda they’re not gonna know what you want. It’s called pop and it has bits of coal floating in it most times.

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Why work in a congested hub with thousands of people similar to @542thruNthru hub, you just get lost in the mix and have no name.

IN PENNSYLVANIA WE VALUE YOUR UNION BROTHER STATUS
✊🧔

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot. I've never used this site.

I'm moving from Louisville to Pittsburgh. I worked at Louisville's worldport for 3+ years. I'm hoping to work at the Pittsburgh warehouse at Beaver Avenue while I attend school.
Does anyone have any insight into this location/what the change might be like? It looks tiny compared to worldport (I guess every other location technically is lol..) so I'm hoping it might be a bit more relaxed? I doubt it lol. Any insight/advice would be appreciated, thanks! :happy:
Forget schooling don’t waste your time/money...BECOME A RPCD! THAT IS THE HOLY LAND
✊🧔