Love fest

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
FU-2.jpg

When was the last time you posted anything above the level of a 3rd grader?
As bad as I am, I try and post an genuine post occasionally.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
@cheryl how many usernames are we allowed to have on this site?

@Monkey Butt @Old Man Jingles
Seems like it is at least two.
The ‘rule’ is the multiple usernames cannot reply to or support the posts of the other usernames.

The reason I had a second username originally was to be able to see what a regular user sees and the functions they have access to.

The reason I post as jingles now is that there were certain members of low intelligence who felt I couldn’t post like they did if I was a Mod.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The ‘rule’ is the multiple usernames cannot reply to or support the posts of the other usernames.
Uh, you have repeatedly done that with your two usernames. Sometimes you even respond to your own posts and attempt to have a conversation with yourself.... Not sure if that's your version of a cry for help or what.

I'll wait for @cheryl to give clarification of the rules before I decide to follow your lead. We'll see where this can of worms you've opened goes.

BrownArmy

The ‘rule’ is the multiple usernames cannot reply to or support the posts of the wother usernames.

The reason I had a second username originally was to be able to see what a regular user sees and the functions they have access to.

The reason I post as jingles now is that there were certain members of low intelligence who felt I couldn’t post like they did if I was a Mod.

Kill yourself.

Like you said, no one will care, or you don't care what anyone else will think.

Do it.

Pull the trigger, champ.

Jingles, LMAO you suck!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Uh, you have repeatedly done that with your two usernames. Sometimes you even respond to your own posts and attempt to have a conversation with yourself.... Not sure if that's your version of a cry for help or what.

I'll wait for @cheryl to give clarification of the rules before I decide to follow your lead. We'll see where this can of worms you've opened goes.
Your making stuff up!
I don't reply to MB or vice versa.

I'm sure I screw up and answer for the other but :poop: happens.

PS - $100 bucks if you can provide an example.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your making stuff up!
I don't reply to MB or vice versa.

I'm sure I screw up and answer for the other but :poop: happens.

PS - $100 bucks if you can provide an example.
You are lying.
You have done it, and you've rated/charmed your other usernames' posts too.

The fact that you have the ability to delete your posts makes your challenge for me to prove it pointless. That's one of the many problems with you being a moderator and having a non mod account at the same time.