LUNCH.... Properly recording and taking it..

Elvis657

I wanna know if anyone has heard of a driver getting disciplined( and up to discharge) for not taking or failing to record a full hour of lunch? Just curious....

Sent using BrownCafe App

T

Turdferguson

I wanna know if anyone has heard of a driver getting disciplined( and up to discharge) for not taking or failing to record a full hour of lunch? Just curious....

Sent using BrownCafe App
If they have been told by management to take a hour and they haven't then the are not working as directed. If they are taking an hour lunch and not recording it then they are stealing time

Sent using BrownCafe App

burco8080

2 years ago I was fired for not taking a lunch break I got my job back but since then I take my break between the 3 and 6

Sent using BrownCafe App

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Sent using BrownCafe App
A few warning letters. After about 5 verbals. But it stopped there. The drivers involved started taking and recording lunches.

Standard warning letter wording...any future occurrences blah, blah, blah, will result in further disciplinary action up to and including discharge. It is the start of progressive discipline.

Take and record your lunch.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Take and record your lunch in your time slot the union has negotiated. It is best for you. You are the one that matters. UPS hopes full time drivers drop dead. It also takes work off of you. So you don't run harder to fit in lunch break. Or shorten it by a few minutes. Paid by the hr. Management payed by your production. Give them nothing

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Take and record your lunch in your time slot the union has negotiated. It is best for you. You are the one that matters. UPS hopes full time drivers drop dead. It also takes work off of you. So you don't run harder to fit in lunch break. Or shorten it by a few minutes. Paid by the hr. Management payed by your production. Give them nothing
I wish we could both like and agree with a post, closest thing is "winner" guess.