Lunch Time

Dr.Brownz

Anyone have spots they go to for lunch where you get special treatment because you are UPS? I guess it helps I'm still young and handsome but do you old farts get anything nice? The gal at the bagel shop has my regular order ready when I get to the front of the line, before other customers who have been there longer.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Anyone have spots they go to for lunch where you get special treatment because you are UPS? I guess it helps I'm still young and handsome but do you old farts get anything nice? The gal at the bagel shop has my regular order ready when I get to the front of the line, before other customers who have been there longer.
Couple of restaurants on my route feed me for free

UPSER110

Sounds like the bagel chick wants your benefits. I don't have my own route, but I have had places give me free food or discounts. Chick fil a will usually give me a drink and sometimes a sandwich, taco bell occasionally hands me a cup.

Indecisi0n

Can we elaborate on young and handsome please ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

We had a guy get fired about a year and half ago because a pizza buffet place said he wasn't paying for his lunch. Someone gave him some for free once and he expected it to be free everytime

MC0493

I'm a cover driver so not much, but one route i've done many many times i always ate at subway. Got to the point where i'd walk in, use the restroom, come out and my sandwich would be made regardless of who else was in line and i'd just skip on by. I must be boring as hell if i've ordered the same thing that many times

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I've had a few managers run their cards through to give me an employee discount.
A couple Dunkin Donuts would give me the senior discount as well.
I wouldn't accept someone giving me free stuff because it could backfire on me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I get a free pizza every day with UPS's gas card o_O

A slice or a whole pie?

I used my Plenti card every time I fill up my pkg car. I asked my center manager beforehand if it was OK to do this and he had no problem with it. The receipt does not show that a rewards card was used in addition to the credit card.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a guy get fired about a year and half ago because a pizza buffet place said he wasn't paying for his lunch. Someone gave him some for free once and he expected it to be free everytime

I had the same thing happen to me. The owner of a local convenience store offered me a free soda on a warm day. I took it to mean that it would be a daily thing. He quickly pointed out that I was mistaken.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I had the same thing happen to me. The owner of a local convenience store offered me a free soda on a warm day. I took it to mean that it would be a daily thing. He quickly pointed out that I was mistaken.
So,, guy gives you a free soda & you thought you were entitled , everyday??

BrownTexas

Sonic gives me free food every time, if I call it in ahead. McAllisters starts making my food as soon as they see me (free once in a while). Taco Bell gives me free food if I'm making a delivery (otherwise I don't eat there). Everyone else gives me a discount of some sort. I don't think I have paid full price for food since I have been on my route.