lunch?

BILLYB

Go Home!!! Live on your route and have chickens!! My 3 roosters and 4 hens eat my hour lunch everyday when I get home from 3-4PM! I can't sit still for 1 hour either and it drives ny neighbors crazy! They think I am that UPS guy from the old FOX late night show!

Brown Rocket

Go Home!!! Live on your route and have chickens!! My 3 roosters and 4 hens eat my hour lunch everyday when I get home from 3-4PM! I can't sit still for 1 hour either and it drives ny neighbors crazy! They think I am that UPS guy from the old FOX late night show!

You mean the guy from Mad Tv? "Hey how you doin'? What's goin' on? Got a package."

We have a spaz like that at our center. Only he is exactly like that guy, jumping around and everything. That man has two speeds, on and off. When I frist started he was on the local sort in the sort isle beause he was off the road after a hit other in rear. He was sorting two doors, our data acquistion return belt, taping boxes and throwing boxes at spa people when they put the label over the bar code. All at the same time! It was insane.

two days after he got back on the road I saw him on my way home in his POV. He had just rear ended someone. At least it wasn't in the truck.

NY_UPSer

I take my 10 minute break between the 2nd and 3rd hour as per the contract. Also take my 45 minute lunch between the 3rd 1/2 hour and the 5th 1/2 hour as per the contract. Usually make a few phone calls or do a crossword on lunch....but definitely don't touch a package or sort.

ManUtd32780

I take the full hour from 2-3pm. I've got a couple of good friends who are drivers as well and we always have lunch together. There are 7-8 different restaurants/diners that we go to. It's a nice break fom the BS.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
8:15 start, first 15 min paid break at 10:30; 30 min unpaid lunch at 13:15; 2nd paid 15 min break at 2:30...I'm in Ca it's the law--know it, live it or be written up for not following it...:peaceful: