Lunch

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Hello I just started on Tuesday as a driver. Do we have to take our lunch in a parking lot or can it be under a nice shady tree in a residential street?

SaladTosser

Kill me now
As a new driver you shouldn’t even be thinking about lunch. You gotta run like sonic the hedgehog with smoke coming out of your shoes.

But seriously you can do whatever you want on your lunch break.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
As a new driver you shouldn’t even be thinking about lunch. You gotta run like sonic the hedgehog with smoke coming out of your shoes.

But seriously you can do whatever you want on your lunch break.
Supervisor told me it’s mandatory or else I wouldn’t lol I don’t take my 10 min breaks because they aren’t mando

ouanling

Supervisor told me it’s mandatory or else I wouldn’t lol I don’t take my 10 min breaks because they aren’t mando

thats dumb as :censored2:

Punch in your lunch, take less time if you want. As long as you take 15-20mins they shouldnt take any time away from you and then take your whole break as its paid. Driving to a store to pee is paid time as well. People that piss in bottles while delivering in a city make no sense.

DriverNerd

thats dumb as :censored2:

Punch in your lunch, take less time if you want. As long as you take 15-20mins they shouldnt take any time away from you and then take your whole break as its paid. Driving to a store to pee is paid time as well. People that piss in bottles while delivering in a city make no sense.

I've covered some routes where there were piss bottles in the back, yet every third stop had a bathroom.

ouanling

I've covered some routes where there were piss bottles in the back, yet every third stop had a bathroom.
found a bottle yesterday UNDER the trash can. The guys that did my route peed in it when there's literally 7 CHAIN coffee shops within 3mins driving distance and a dozen gas stations.

Not Rushin’

Hello I just started on Tuesday as a driver. Do we have to take our lunch in a parking lot or can it be under a nice shady tree in a residential street?
My lunch spot requires a bathroom that I can use anonymously, hot food option, and a safe place to park. I’m not sitting in some cold-u-sac like a creeper.

iruhnman630

I used to cover a satellite route that literally had two bathrooms for about 30 square miles, and one of those was at a pickup where I couldn't leave the dock area if I got there after 5 because it would set off the alarms.

Yeah, that sucked

JL 0513

While replies have been joke filled, in all seriousness just park where appropriate to take your lunch if you want to just sit in the truck. By appropriate, this means don't park in front of someone's house for an hour. Also think about what is a safe parked position. Don't just park on a tight busy street where your chances of being hit is increased. If I break on a residential street because there's no businesses around, I find a stretch between houses with trees that keep me out of sight.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
While replies have been joke filled, in all seriousness just park where appropriate to take your lunch if you want to just sit in the truck. By appropriate, this means don't park in front of someone's house for an hour. Also think about what is a safe parked position. Don't just park on a tight busy street where your chances of being hit is increased. If I break on a residential street because there's no businesses around, I find a stretch between houses with trees that keep me out of sight.
Yes leave yourself an out very important

JJinVA

found a bottle yesterday UNDER the trash can. The guys that did my route peed in it when there's literally 7 CHAIN coffee shops within 3mins driving distance and a dozen gas stations.

Damn, your drivers pee in bottles? I thought that's what the little black plastic can next to the driver seat was, a portapotty. There must be some angryyyyyy drivers with me