Lying Dicky

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It use to be Nixon ... now it's Durbin.

Dick Durbin.jpg

Last edited:

It will be fine

vantexan

That's a quote about a different meeting, but whatever makes you happy. Trump is a racist and doesn't want a DACA deal because he hates brown people. "Nobody keeps brown people out of apartments like Donald J. Trump. Nobody!" - Trump, probably.
Apparently Durbin felt he could force the DACA issue by lying without giving Trump anything on immigration reform.

BrownArmy

Of course Trump said it, that’s not surprising at all.

What’s surprising is that people are ‘shocked’.

Trump has been racist as friend for decades.

This is the guy that got elected, partially for this very reason, that he says what some people think.

Don’t walk it back now, snowflakes!

vantexan

Of course Trump said it, that’s not surprising at all.

What’s surprising is that people are ‘shocked’.

Trump has been racist as friend for decades.

This is the guy that got elected, partially for this very reason, that he says what some people think.

Don’t walk it back now, snowflakes!
So Trump was a racist Democrat all those years? Don't try to disown him, he hobnobbed with the Clintons all the time.

BrownArmy

So Trump was a racist Democrat all those years? Don't try to disown him, he hobnobbed with the Clintons all the time.

I can't disown a guy I don't own...I didn't vote for him, I don't support him, blah-biddy-blah-biddy-blah.

Trump is Trump, don't try and turn him into a Democrat when he does something unsavory.

vantexan

I can't disown a guy I don't own...I didn't vote for him, I don't support him, blah-biddy-blah-biddy-blah.

Trump is Trump, don't try and turn him into a Democrat when he does something unsavory.
You're the one who said he has been a racist for decades. And yet there are numerous pics of him hobnobbing with the Democrat elite(for decades). Hmmmm........

BrownArmy

You're the one who said he has been a racist for decades. And yet there are numerous pics of him hobnobbing with the Democrat elite(for decades). Hmmmm........

Trump is Trump...he hobnobbed with anyone that served his agenda, Repubs and Dems alike.

That has nothing to do with his racism.

vantexan

Trump is Trump...he hobnobbed with anyone that served his agenda, Repubs and Dems alike.

That has nothing to do with his racism.
Registered Democrat, gave tons of money to them. As ambitious as the Clintons were you really think they'd take money from evil racists? Oh, wait,....