Mad Sup

RoadHogg

Jus had a road sup @ cach tell me not to talk to dispatcher, I told her I could wait as long as it takes, I was making double time, He started saying “ we don’t
Need extra from you get your load and get get out” the Dispatcher apologized for him- as he kept saying EVERYTHING BUT SHUT UP- to me, I asked her did I offend her by saying I was on double time- she said no- he stated “End it” I told him I wasn’t talking to him- he said End it again- I then told him the issue was the way he was speaking to me- the Dispatcher then apologized again walked me out to lobby and said she was sorry about this with him.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Jus had a road sup @ cach tell me not to talk to dispatcher, I told her I could wait as long as it takes, I was making double time, He started saying “ we don’t
Need extra from you get your load and get get out” the Dispatcher apologized for him- as he kept saying EVERYTHING BUT SHUT UP- to me, I asked her did I offend her by saying I was on double time- she said no- he stated “End it” I told him I wasn’t talking to him- he said End it again- I then told him the issue was the way he was speaking to me- the Dispatcher then apologized again walked me out to lobby and said she was sorry about this with him.
Work as directed, you are not special.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
There seems to be a crusade to railroad women into management positions.

I'm guessing there may have been a discrrimination lawsuit somewhere.

Hope this helps.
our new CEO has made some good adjustments so far so maybe it’s a good sign ..never could have imagined them lighting up on the facial hair rules.
🧔✊

quad decade guy

woman dispatch? nice
🧔✊
All over here. Have absolutely no clue about driving a feeder. Never even sat in one. Many were just clerks of some kind. To them, a trailer is a trailer, tractor is a tractor. NO IDEA OF TIME IN TRANSIT, PRE TRIP etc. Example: Me: "Loads not in my Ivis" Her: "What time do you leave?" Me: "23:45" Her: "It's only 23:15" Me: "Yeah but it takes at least 30 minutes to pre trip etc......" So, I always work as directed. Now, I just go out to my tractor set an alarm for midnight and take a little nap. No red screen/loads even then? Ok. Back to dispatch. Me: "Still no loads" Her: "Oh...." Then a red screen with loads magically pops up. This happens at least a couple times a week. Shrug. On time feeder network? You bet.

AKCoverMan

our new CEO has made some good adjustments so far
After posting $2B in after tax profits CEO Carol said it wasn’t good enough and that we needed to “sweat existing assets more”. I mean sure the hair style thing was way overdue it was an easy feel good thing for her to officially change it, but I’ve noticed that it had mostly gone by the wayside already.

But we can’t get decent tires so cars get stuck on flat ground in winter conditions, Every other week we are told no other work codes this week (training, safety, union work, etc.) Don’t even get me started on “don’t fuel up Fridays”.... We can’t hire drivers and have had two vacant OCS positions for months but we’re told there is a hiring freeze. I’ve put in three uniform orders since we got new style but nothing arrived yet I am wearing a non uniform brown hoodie because I don’t have a wearable UPS jacket, and all of my crappy Twin Hill’s pants have broken clasps and crotchs about to rip.

We have money pouring in so fast we can barely count it but we act like it’s the Great Depression. “Sweat existing assets more.” I’m less than impressed, and it has nothing to do with the CEOs sex.