Made a easy $100.00 on my lunch break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I don't I recommend it, but dope is always in season and the profit margin is much better than burgers and ice cream, plus no empty shelves are needed.

Of course I'm joking, but I'm sure it has been done.

Funny u mentioned this. I was just thinking, that was not a cigarete he was smoking 2day.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Why does every site I go on<<<<<<<<<<<<<always have 5 or 6 jerks thinking they the shi-???????????

p1000, Lol. is that what they call those bicycles the seasonals were using last winter.

On the real though, Start a paper route and phone book route and run them with your ground. Make sure u donate some 2 United.

browniehound

Brought 10 frozen hamburger patties and 10 frozen chicken patties to work with me today!!! Laid out a roll of tin foil on my top shelf and put the patties on there around 9:00,,,,,, Stopped and got buns, chips and drinksssss!!!! 12:00 the meat was perfectly cooked!!!! Went to a busy part of town, and sold the lunches out of my truck!!!! Took around 30 minutes and they were all gone...... Cleared $100.00 dollars........... Told my boss and he OK'ed it as long as I would donate half of the money to the United Way.... I Agreed??????? I plan on doing it twice a week in the hot months,,,,, I make some extra money and help my boss numbers look good with United Way....I'm all about helping out the Company!!!

Can you tell me another bedtime story daddy? Actually, I like your post as adding humor to a sometimes dull forum is a nice change. Its obvious you were being facetious but apparently some posters thought you were serious and would be calling the board of health if they had your real name(lol). I don't know which is funnier?

Do you have a license to sell food out of the package car? HA HA

browniehound

I don't I recommend it, but dope is always in season and the profit margin is much better than burgers and ice cream, plus no empty shelves are needed.

Of course I'm joking, but I'm sure it has been done.

I would go with the dope also. Especially if you have low moral values, like poisoning teenagers, and being labeled the lowest form of life in society. If you can live with that and a 3 year minimum mandatory prison term if you're caught, then I say go for it because it beats selling hamburgers and delivering packages

I'm going to stick with delivering the packages because I don't want to deal with any of the above most notably the 3 year mando prison term.

I can see why they do it though. You can either bust your ass for minimum wage and take home $202/week or go run dope and make $5,000/ week cash. Problem is these guys don't know when to stop. They get greedy and used to the money. Instead of doing it for a year and banking 1/4 of a million bucks and then retire, they continue because of greed and $5,000/week is not easy to ignore. So they get caught eventually-its the 'tax' for doing business. If they're smart most of the $250,000 minus the lawyer's fee is sitting in a safe deposit box for when you get out. Something tells me these guys are not smart, however...

browniehound

Brought 10 frozen hamburger patties and 10 frozen chicken patties to work with me today!!! Laid out a roll of tin foil on my top shelf and put the patties on there around 9:00,,,,,, Stopped and got buns, chips and drinksssss!!!! 12:00 the meat was perfectly cooked!!!! Went to a busy part of town, and sold the lunches out of my truck!!!! Took around 30 minutes and they were all gone...... Cleared $100.00 dollars........... Told my boss and he OK'ed it as long as I would donate half of the money to the United Way.... I Agreed??????? I plan on doing it twice a week in the hot months,,,,, I make some extra money and help my boss numbers look good with United Way....I'm all about helping out the Company!!!

Ya know, your great post is giving me some ideas. I deliver to a large industrial park and I don't see one "roach coach". My supervisor actually commented on it the other day on my space and vis ride. There are no restaurants in the immediate area so he said"there must be a few roach coaches out here". There is not a one. For 2 weeks in June there was a guy selling hot dogs and what not from a little stand but must have struck out because his was quickly gone. I and a customer were saying he would make a lot more if he had a nice woman in a bikini selling the stuff for him.

My point is, I don't know where all these people eat every day? I have to bring my lunch everyday because there is no where for me to eat. I would love to see 1 roach coach because I do 57 miles and don't pass one eatery. If I forget my lunch I'm left with two options: a snickers bar and a coke or driving off route to hit Mcdonalds which is about 10 minutes from my nearest stop.

I've done both...