made it past peak season, but still not hired?

bjghtiiiii

today, they let all the seasonal and temps go and it was business as usual except nobody has said anything to myself or the 3 people that are left from my class in July. A union rep told us today they would tell us if they wanted to keep us, but nobody has said a word from management. I'm in NY. They've been working us 6 days a week, averaging almost 50+ hours a week. We're still in the dark and nobody knows whats going on. Do I have a chance of being hired full time? I have no idea whats going on. Has this happened to anyone here or anything similar to what i'm going through?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
today, they let all the seasonal and temps go and it was business as usual except nobody has said anything to myself or the 3 people that are left from my class in July. A union rep told us today they would tell us if they wanted to keep us, but nobody has said a word from management. I'm in NY. They've been working us 6 days a week, averaging almost 50+ hours a week. We're still in the dark and nobody knows whats going on. Do I have a chance of being hired full time? I have no idea whats going on. Has this happened to anyone here or anything similar to what i'm going through?
call the building everyday

bjghtiiiii

@UpstateNYUPSer stop trolling.

I like how you slid the troll stuff in nicely.
1. Not working 50 hours a week once hired
2. Not in the union

Come on man its pathetic
I don't know what to tell you.
Have you been driving since July?
Are you in a right to work state?

ok, i'm afraid to name the state i'm in, but I will say it is either DE, Conn, NY or NJ, all of which are not right to work

542thruNthru

has said a word from management. I'm in NY. They've been working us 6 days a week, averaging almost 50+ hours a week. We're still in the dark and nobody knows whats going on. Do I have a chance of being hired full time? I have no idea whats going on. Has this happened to anyone here or anything similar to what i'm going through?

ok, i'm afraid to name the state i'm in, but I will say it is either DE, Conn, NY or NJ, all of which are not right to work

You already named it smart guy...

Geez!!!

bjghtiiiii

I don't understand how you can work here a half of a year and not be in the union.
i wish i had an answer. All I know is none of us are paying union dues. We're baffled. We thought we were getting let go today, but they only let seasonal people go today. I have no clue whats going on. I just really need this job