Made my 30 day probation and i think my checks have been messed up

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
I made my 30 days today and I didnt even have a supe ride with me. whoo hoo!!! When i got back to the building i talked with a steward about my pay progression........Got that squared away........ The problem i have is that for the last 30 days it seems that they have been paying me as a cover driver not as a fulltime driver..... Will I have to pay what i made over fulltime pay back?

BBlakewv

if you cover drove any before you started you 30 days prog. you should start at cover driver rate i think if not you will have to back pay

I was just curious and wondering how long it took you to go from part time to full time driving down in New Orleans?

It seems to be taking 5-6 years from what I've gathered. But there are ALOT of old drivers right now, so I'm guessing in the next couple of years alot of spots should be opening. Hopefully. :dissapointed:

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
6 years to be exact. katrina had a lot to do with it along with alot of drivers retiring. There are many people with more seniority than me that are pissed that I got the position.......however they did not sign the bid list.:laughing: